RemedySpot.com

prayers, please

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers today hun , please let us know how it all turns out .

prayers, please

I really need some postive thoughts and prayers. I have an appointmenttoday to have the tests done that I need. The ALJ judge is waiting forthe results, so these must be done. When the appointment was made, Iwas told that I have to pay when I get there. They also started acharity application over a month ago to help me with costs. I haveheard nothing back on that. Time ran out and the appointment is today.I am showing up hoping they will agree to do the testing anyway. I have been really sick lately. I am so tired. My stomach is on firemost of the time, and my stress level is through the roof. I need apositive outcome to this.Thanks,everyoneKelli

Guest guest

You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. Love Janet Kelli <keep-it-simple@...> wrote: I really need some postive thoughts and prayers. I have an appointmenttoday to have the tests done that I need. The ALJ judge is waiting forthe results, so these must be done. When the appointment was made, Iwas told that I have to pay when I get there. They also started acharity application over a month ago to help me with costs. I haveheard

nothing back on that. Time ran out and the appointment is today.I am showing up hoping they will agree to do the testing anyway. I have been really sick lately. I am so tired. My stomach is on firemost of the time, and my stress level is through the roof. I need apositive outcome to this.Thanks,everyoneKelliTake the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Hi, my name is cindy and i am having surgery on thursday for lung

cancer, i beat throat cancer in 2005 so this was quite a shock. I am so

scared, but what will be will be.I have lived a good life but im not

ready to go yet, are these normal feelings or what. I'm 51 yrs old and

want to live to see my 3 grandchildren grow up.I wish all on here good

health in the future and hope to hear some encouraging news, thanks for

listening ....

Guest guest

oh wow !!

our prayers will be with you and with all those who will be caring for you.

Do let us know how it all goes, please.

Jean

prayers, please

Hi, my name is cindy and i am having surgery on thursday for lung cancer, i beat throat cancer in 2005 so this was quite a shock. I am so scared, but what will be will be.I have lived a good life but im not ready to go yet, are these normal feelings or what. I'm 51 yrs old and want to live to see my 3 grandchildren grow up.I wish all on here good health in the future and hope to hear some encouraging news, thanks for listening ....

Guest guest

You will be in my prayers ......trust in the Lord and ask him for strength to help you thru this, to surround you with angels, and to guide the doctors during the surgery. Let us hear from you as soon as you are able to get back on the computer. Take Care, in ILgettingthere35 <gettingthere35@...> wrote: oh wow !! our prayers will be with you and with all those who will be caring for you. Do let us know how it all goes, please. prayers, please Hi, my name is cindy and i am having surgery on thursday for lung cancer, i beat throat cancer in 2005 so this was quite a shock. I am so scared, but what will be will be.I have lived a good life but im not ready to go yet, are these

normal feelings or what. I'm 51 yrs old and want to live to see my 3 grandchildren grow up.I wish all on here good health in the future and hope to hear some encouraging news, thanks for listening .... Take Care, B. in

ILLINOIS

Guest guest

CINDY;; PRAYERS FOR YOU FROM HERE IN MICH THAT YOU WILL BEAT THIS ONE ALSO ;;WITH GODS HELP;; HEALING((HUGS)) DORTcindee236 <cindee236@...> wrote: Hi, my name is cindy and i am having surgery on thursday for lung cancer, i beat throat cancer in 2005 so this was quite a shock. I am so scared, but what will be will be.I have lived a good life but im not ready to go yet, are these normal feelings or what. I'm 51 yrs old and want to live to see my 3 grandchildren grow up.I wish all on here good

health in the future and hope to hear some encouraging news, thanks for listening ....

Guest guest

You are in my prayers!!!

>

> Hi, my name is cindy and i am having surgery on thursday for lung

> cancer, i beat throat cancer in 2005 so this was quite a shock. I am

so

> scared, but what will be will be.I have lived a good life but im not

> ready to go yet, are these normal feelings or what. I'm 51 yrs old

and

> want to live to see my 3 grandchildren grow up.I wish all on here

good

> health in the future and hope to hear some encouraging news, thanks

for

> listening ....

>

Guest guest

tothestarsnow <tothestarsnow@...> wrote: , You are in my prayers!!! > > Hi, my name is cindy and i am having surgery on thursday for lung > cancer, i beat throat cancer in 2005 so this was quite a shock. I am so > scared, but what will be will be.I have lived a good life but im not > ready to go yet, are these normal feelings or what. I'm 51 yrs old and

> want to live to see my 3 grandchildren grow up.I wish all on here good > health in the future and hope to hear some encouraging news, thanks for > listening .... >

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.