you can msg me anytime..;o)

Rock on, *Ami*

ABILITY is what you're capable of doing

MOTIVATION determines what you do

ATTITUDE determines how well you do it

Lou Holtz

www.myspace.com/such_comedy

www.morethanenoughtogoaround.com

From: candozier@...Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 10:15:37 +0000Subject: Up AGAIN.....

....and nobody to talk to...:( Connect and share in new ways with Windows Live. Get it now!

Candace, I should have gotten up and chatted. I had my new CPAP, and I KNEW the nose ones didn't work for me, at the sleep lab one went so tight if felt like it was breaking the bone in my eye socket. I went home with a gel one last night, and instead of forcing my throat open it puffed my cheeks out like a balloon and then shot out my mouth waking me full awake and after a triillion times of that (seems like it) I pulled the Velcro release and dropped it on the floor, and told my husband well like THAT works. I am calling today and will have to go to a full face mask since my throat is so stubborn.

Debbie Bullock

AVON Independent Sales Representative

AVON Beauty Advisor

Unit Leader

harleydiva.debbie@...

www.youravon.com/dbullock

-- Re: Up AGAIN.....

>

> ...and nobody to talk to...

>

>

>

> :(

>

Same old, same old...going back to bed now

:(

~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

The Being Sick Community

Message Archives-/messages

Chat:- Scheduled Chats at

/chat

Bookmarks:-

Add a website URL you have found useful.

/links

Personal Complaints or problems:-

Please contact a moderator

email: -owner

Subscription Details:-

1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.

2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.

3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your convenience and receive no email.

To modify your subscription settings please visit:-

/join

To subscribe or unsubscribe please email:-

-subscribe

-unsubscribe

This group is not intended to diagnose or treat illnesses. No one on this group is qualified to diagnose medical conditions. If you feel you need medical attention, seek the advice of a qualified physician.

When nothing is sure, everything is possible.

--- Margaret Drabble

hi candace i went to bed early these days tire me out alotCandace <candozier@...> wrote: >> ...and nobody to talk to...> > > > :(>Same old, same old...going back to bed now:(~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Being Sick CommunityMessage Archives-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Chats at /chatBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1)

Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe This group is not intended to diagnose or treat illnesses. No one on this group is qualified to diagnose medical conditions. If you feel you need medical attention, seek the advice of a qualified physician.~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~When nothing is sure, everything is possible.--- Margaret Drabble~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

Yeah, that's the main reason I'm up and down all night.

*sigh*

> >

> > ...and nobody to talk to...

> >

> >

> >

> > :(

> >

> Same old, same old...going back to bed now

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

> The Being Sick Community

>

>

> Message Archives-/messages

>

> Chat:- Scheduled Chats at

> /chat

>

> Bookmarks:-

> Add a website URL you have found useful.

> /links

>

> Personal Complaints or problems:-

> Please contact a moderator

> email: -owner

>

> Subscription Details:-

> 1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you

receive.

> 2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you

to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.

> 3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at

your convenience and receive no email.

>

> To modify your subscription settings please visit:-

> /join

>

> To subscribe or unsubscribe please email:-

> -subscribe

> -unsubscribe

>

> This group is not intended to diagnose or treat illnesses. No one

on this group is qualified to diagnose medical conditions. If you

feel you need medical attention, seek the advice of a qualified

physician.

> When nothing is sure, everything is possible.

>

> --- Margaret Drabble

>

>

>

I just wanted to let you know I use a CPAP. I'm currently using the the "nose" one (I think it's the one you mentioned first). But I started out using the gel one that completely covered my nose. And I know what you're talking about. But I also had a chin strap that I put on after I put on the CPAP mask. I was told you needed to wear a chin strap with that type of mask, otherwise, the blowfish effect!! It was very difficult to speak while I had it on. This didn't happen very often, only when my daughter would come in my room after I had it all on. I would sound really weird, you could hear the air rushing out of my mouth and it was kind of hard to talk, I sounded so funny. But I think I'm going back to that one because the one I'm using now is a little difficult to keep in the right position so the air doesn't leak out around the nose (it's the one that just sticks on the bottom of your nose

with a strap around your head). I've never tried the full mask that covers your mouth and nose (I thought those were only for people who needed the BPAP). You might want to try the chin strap. The only reason I changed was when it was time for a new mask, they accidentally sent me the one I'm currently using. So I thought I'd give it a try. My son-in-law also uses a CPAP and he has a mask that he says is called "swimmer joe". I'm not sure if he's kidding me or serious, but he really likes it. He couldn't wear the one that completely covered his nose..... said it made him feel like he was being suffocated......guess that's why they make so many different masks. If you go online you can find all types......it's just too bad we can't try them all to find our perfect fit!!!! Good Luck.Take Care, Debstar <harleydiva.debbie@...> wrote: Candace, I should have gotten up and chatted. I had my new CPAP, and I KNEW the nose ones didn't work for me, at the sleep lab one went so tight if felt like it was breaking the bone in my eye socket. I went home with a gel one last night, and instead of forcing my throat open it puffed my cheeks out like a balloon and then shot out my mouth waking me full awake and after a triillion times of that (seems like

it) I pulled the Velcro release and dropped it on the floor, and told my husband well like THAT works. I am calling today and will have to go to a full face mask since my throat is so stubborn.   Debbie Bullock AVON Independent Sales Representative AVON Beauty Advisor Unit Leader harleydiva.debbiegmail www.youravon.com/dbullock -- Re: Up AGAIN..... > > ...and nobody to talk to... > > > > :( > Same old, same old...going back to bed now :( ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick Community Message Archives-/messages Chat:- Scheduled Chats at /chat Bookmarks:- Add a website URL you have found useful. /links Personal Complaints or problems:- Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:- 1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive. 2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an

excellent option if you receive alot of email. 3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your convenience and receive no email. To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /join To subscribe or unsubscribe please email:- -subscribe -unsubscribe This group is not intended to diagnose or treat illnesses. No one on this group is qualified to diagnose medical conditions. If you feel you need medical attention, seek the advice of a qualified physician. ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

When nothing is sure, everything is possible. --- Margaret Drabble ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

try a games room, folks are up at all hours...

Rock on, *Ami*

ABILITY is what you're capable of doing

MOTIVATION determines what you do

ATTITUDE determines how well you do it

Lou Holtz

www.myspace.com/such_comedy

www.morethanenoughtogoaround.com

From: candozier@...Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 16:03:26 +0000Subject: Re: Up AGAIN.....

Yeah, that's the main reason I'm up and down all night.*sigh*> >> > ...and nobody to talk to...> > > > > > > > :(> >> Same old, same old...going back to bed now> > > > :(> > > > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~> The Being Sick Community> > > Message Archives-/messages> > Chat:- Scheduled Chats at > /chat> > Bookmarks:-> Add a website URL you have found useful.> /links> > Personal Complaints or problems:-> Please contact a moderator > email: -owner > > Subscription Details:-> 1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.> 2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.> 3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your convenience and receive no email.> > To modify your subscription settings please visit:- > /join> > To subscribe or unsubscribe please email:-> -subscribe > -unsubscribe > > This group is not intended to diagnose or treat illnesses. No one on this group is qualified to diagnose medical conditions. If you feel you need medical attention, seek the advice of a qualified physician.> ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~> When nothing is sure, everything is possible.> > --- Margaret Drabble> > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~> >

deb that happened to me it puffed my cheeks felt like they would explodeDebstar <harleydiva.debbie@...> wrote: Candace, I should have gotten up and chatted. I had my new CPAP, and I KNEW the nose ones didn't work for me, at the sleep lab one went so tight if felt like it was breaking the bone in my eye

socket. I went home with a gel one last night, and instead of forcing my throat open it puffed my cheeks out like a balloon and then shot out my mouth waking me full awake and after a triillion times of that (seems like it) I pulled the Velcro release and dropped it on the floor, and told my husband well like THAT works. I am calling today and will have to go to a full face mask since my throat is so stubborn.   Debbie Bullock AVON Independent Sales Representative AVON Beauty Advisor Unit Leader harleydiva.debbie@... www.youravon.com/dbullock -- Re: Up AGAIN..... > > ...and nobody to talk to... > > > > :( > Same old, same old...going back to bed now :( ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being

Sick Community Message Archives-/messages Chat:- Scheduled Chats at /chat Bookmarks:- Add a website URL you have found useful. /links Personal Complaints or problems:- Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:- 1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive. 2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in

one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email. 3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your convenience and receive no email. To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /join To subscribe or unsubscribe please email:- -subscribe -unsubscribe This group is not intended to diagnose or treat illnesses. No one on this group is qualified to diagnose medical conditions. If you feel you need medical attention, seek the advice of a qualified physician. ~~~~ *** ~~~ ***

~~~ *** ~~~~ When nothing is sure, everything is possible. --- Margaret Drabble ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

I'm already on several games sites...and it doesn't work.

> >> > ...and nobody to

talk to...> > > > > > > > :(> >> Same old, same old...going back to

bed now> > > > :(> > > > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~> The Being

Sick Community> > > Message Archives-

/messages> > Chat:- Scheduled

Chats at > /chat> > Bookmarks:-

> Add a website URL you have found useful.>

/links> > Personal Complaints

or problems:-> Please contact a moderator > email: -

owner > > Subscription Details:-> 1) Individual email -

means that every email sent to the list you receive.> 2) Daily

Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse.

This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.> 3) Web

only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your

convenience and receive no email.> > To modify your subscription

settings please visit:- >

/join> > To subscribe or

unsubscribe please email:-> -subscribe >

-unsubscribe > > This group is not intended

to diagnose or treat illnesses. No one on this group is qualified to

diagnose medical conditions. If you feel you need medical attention,

seek the advice of a qualified physician.> ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ ***

~~~~> When nothing is sure, everything is possible.> > --- Margaret

Drabble> > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~> >

Was up LAST night because of the news about Heath Ledger.

Depressing....

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> /chat

>

> /links

>

>

receive.

to

> browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.

your

> convenience and receive no email.

>

> /join

>

> -subscribe

> -unsubscribe

>

on this

> group is qualified to diagnose medical conditions. If you feel you

need

> medical attention, seek the advice of a qualified physician.

>

> --- Margaret Drabble

>

>

>

I think I'm stuck in a time warp. I grew up with The Beatles, The Dave Five, The Everly Brothers, Gable, Burt Reynolds, and a few other icons. I basically have no idea who Heath Ledger was. But I am sorry to hear of his passing at such a young age. I'm sorry to say this, but I fully expect that Britney Spears will be next. SueCandace <candozier@...> wrote: Was up LAST night because of the news about Heath Ledger.Depressing....> >> > ...and nobody to talk to...> >> >> >> > :(> >> Same old, same old...going back to bed now> > > > :(> > > > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~> The Being Sick Community> > > Message Archives-/messages> > Chat:- Scheduled Chats at> /chat> > Bookmarks:-> Add a website URL you have found useful.> /links> > Personal Complaints or problems:-> Please contact a moderator> email: -owner > > Subscription Details:-> 1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.> 2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to> browse. This is an excellent option if you

receive alot of email.> 3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your> convenience and receive no email.> > To modify your subscription settings please visit:-> /join> > To subscribe or unsubscribe please email:-> -subscribe > -unsubscribe > > This group is not intended to diagnose or treat illnesses. No one on this> group is qualified to diagnose medical conditions. If you feel you need> medical attention, seek the advice of a qualified physician.> ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~> When nothing is sure, everything is possible.>

> --- Margaret Drabble> > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~> >

Heath Ledger was my favorite actor from my favorite movie "A Knight's Tale". I was devastated when I heard the news yesterday evening. I watch that movie about once every 3 months (it's a comedy) and he was so handsome. To add to the tragedy, he has a baby daughter. What a shame. What a waste of a great talent.Take Care, Sue <sweetsueohio2002@...> wrote: I think I'm stuck in a time warp. I grew up with The Beatles, The Dave Five, The Everly Brothers, Gable, Burt Reynolds, and a few other

icons. I basically have no idea who Heath Ledger was. But I am sorry to hear of his passing at such a young age. I'm sorry to say this, but I fully expect that Britney Spears will be next. SueCandace <candozier > wrote: Was up LAST night because of the news about Heath Ledger.Depressing....> >> > ...and nobody to talk to...> >> >> >> > :(> >> Same old, same old...going back to bed now> > > > :(> > > > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~> The Being Sick Community> > > Message Archives-/messages> > Chat:- Scheduled Chats at> /chat> > Bookmarks:-> Add a website URL you have found useful.> /links> > Personal Complaints or problems:-> Please contact a

moderator> email: -owner > > Subscription Details:-> 1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.> 2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to> browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.> 3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your> convenience and receive no email.> > To modify your subscription settings please visit:-> /join> > To subscribe or unsubscribe please email:-> -subscribe > -unsubscribe > > This group is not intended to diagnose or treat illnesses. No one on this> group is qualified to diagnose medical conditions. If you feel you need> medical attention, seek the advice of a qualified physician.> ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~> When nothing is sure, everything is possible.> > --- Margaret Drabble> > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~> >

http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Movies/01/23/heath.ledger.dead/index.h

tml?section=cnn_latest

Well, he played Bob Thornton's son in " Monster's Ball " ; Mel

Gibson's son in " The Patriot " . Started out in Australian soaps.

Already filmed a role as The Joker in the new Batman movie due out

this year.

> > >

> > > ...and nobody to talk to...

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > :(

> > >

> > Same old, same old...going back to bed now

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

> > The Being Sick Community

> >

> >

> > Message Archives-/messages

> >

> > Chat:- Scheduled Chats at

> > /chat

> >

> > Bookmarks:-

> > Add a website URL you have found useful.

> > /links

> >

> > Personal Complaints or problems:-

> > Please contact a moderator

> > email: -owner

> >

> > Subscription Details:-

> > 1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you

> receive.

> > 2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for

you

> to

> > browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.

> > 3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at

> your

> > convenience and receive no email.

> >

> > To modify your subscription settings please visit:-

> > /join

> >

> > To subscribe or unsubscribe please email:-

> > -subscribe

> > -unsubscribe

> >

> > This group is not intended to diagnose or treat illnesses. No one

> on this

> > group is qualified to diagnose medical conditions. If you feel

you

> need

> > medical attention, seek the advice of a qualified physician.

> > When nothing is sure, everything is possible.

> >

> > --- Margaret Drabble

> >

> >

> >

He was also the lead in "A Knight's Tale" my all time favorite movie, a medival comedy.Candace <candozier@...> wrote: http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Movies/01/23/heath.ledger.dead/index.h tml?section=cnn_latest Well, he played Bob Thornton's son in "Monster's Ball"; Mel Gibson's son in "The Patriot". Started out in Australian soaps. Already filmed a role as The Joker in the new Batman movie due out this

year. > > > > > > ...and nobody to talk to... > > > > > > > > > > > > :( > > > > > Same old, same old...going back to bed now > > > > > > > > :( > > > > > > > > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ > > The Being Sick Community > > > > > > Message Archives-/messages > > > > Chat:- Scheduled Chats at > > /chat > > > > Bookmarks:- > > Add a website URL you have found useful. > > /links > > > > Personal Complaints or problems:- > > Please contact a moderator > > email: -owner > > > > Subscription Details:- > > 1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you > receive. > > 2) Daily Digest - sends you 25

messages in one single email for you > to > > browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email. > > 3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at > your > > convenience and receive no email. > > > > To modify your subscription settings please visit:- > > /join > > > > To subscribe or unsubscribe please email:- > > -subscribe > > -unsubscribe > > > > This group is not intended to diagnose or treat illnesses. No one > on this > > group is qualified to diagnose medical conditions. If

you feel you > need > > medical attention, seek the advice of a qualified physician. > > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ > > When nothing is sure, everything is possible. > > > > --- Margaret Drabble > > > > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ > > > >

> > > >

> > > > ...and nobody to talk to...

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > :(

> > > >

> > > Same old, same old...going back to bed now

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > :(

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

> > > The Being Sick Community

> > >

> > >

> > > Message Archives-

/messages

> > >

> > > Chat:- Scheduled Chats at

> > > /chat

> > >

> > > Bookmarks:-

> > > Add a website URL you have found useful.

> > > /links

> > >

> > > Personal Complaints or problems:-

> > > Please contact a moderator

> > > email: -owner

> > >

> > > Subscription Details:-

> > > 1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list

you

> > receive.

> > > 2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email

for

> you

> > to

> > > browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of

email.

> > > 3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups

at

> > your

> > > convenience and receive no email.

> > >

> > > To modify your subscription settings please visit:-

> > > /join

> > >

> > > To subscribe or unsubscribe please email:-

> > > -subscribe

> > > -unsubscribe

> > >

> > > This group is not intended to diagnose or treat illnesses. No

one

> > on this

> > > group is qualified to diagnose medical conditions. If you feel

> you

> > need

> > > medical attention, seek the advice of a qualified physician.

> > > When nothing is sure, everything is possible.

> > >

> > > --- Margaret Drabble

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ...and nobody to talk to...

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > :(

> > > > >

> > > > Same old, same old...going back to bed now

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > :(

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

> > > > The Being Sick Community

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Message Archives-

> /messages

> > > >

> > > > Chat:- Scheduled Chats at

> > > > /chat

> > > >

> > > > Bookmarks:-

> > > > Add a website URL you have found useful.

> > > > /links

> > > >

> > > > Personal Complaints or problems:-

> > > > Please contact a moderator

> > > > email: -owner

> > > >

> > > > Subscription Details:-

> > > > 1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the

list

> you

> > > receive.

> > > > 2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email

> for

> > you

> > > to

> > > > browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of

> email.

> > > > 3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into

groups

> at

> > > your

> > > > convenience and receive no email.

> > > >

> > > > To modify your subscription settings please visit:-

> > > > /join

> > > >

> > > > To subscribe or unsubscribe please email:-

> > > > -subscribe

> > > > -unsubscribe

> > > >

> > > > This group is not intended to diagnose or treat illnesses.

No

> one

> > > on this

> > > > group is qualified to diagnose medical conditions. If you

feel

> > you

> > > need

> > > > medical attention, seek the advice of a qualified physician.

> > > > When nothing is sure, everything is possible.

> > > >

> > > > --- Margaret Drabble

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> /chat

>

> /links

>

>

receive.

to

> browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.

your

> convenience and receive no email.

>

> /join

>

> -subscribe

> -unsubscribe

>

on this

> group is qualified to diagnose medical conditions. If you feel you

need

> medical attention, seek the advice of a qualified physician.

>

> --- Margaret Drabble

>

>

>