RemedySpot.com

Now MY sleep test update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well first of all, they FINALLY fixed the flex card problem at my husband's company, can you believe 9 days and the company nationwide nobody had money on the flex cards???

Anyway, I went back to the Sleepwell lab today to talk to the Dr there, and tomorrow night I go get fitted for a CPAP. He showed me how my oxygen stats were 96 to 98 and then when I was asleep how the breathing line got irratic and my oxygen stats dropped to the 80s and where the breathing was more irratic the lower the oxygen stats dropped. I woke an average of 28.8 times an hour. So I will go back tomorrow and be wired up again and fitted for a CPAP and they will adjust the pressure level the air needs to be at to open my air passages, and I can then get it at home.

The nice thing is that the Sleepwell lab is at the Comfort inn and Suites, so I get that nice hotel room again with the comfy chair, satellite TV and a private bathroom, and access to the amenities, and free breakfast. was worried about me last Friday when I went and chewed off all her fingernails, and then today went with me (she is off track) and now wants to go with me when she saw how cool the hotel is

Debbie Bullock

AVON Independent Sales Representative

AVON Beauty Advisor

Unit Leader

harleydiva.debbie@...

www.youravon.com/dbullock