RemedySpot.com

Re: K__gumble and ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Put a set of headphones on and let Calgon take you away!!! Things will get done in due time, its hard for a lot of us and we have learned also to do a little at a time...

((( Relaxing Hugs )))Helen

Venting a little. I am so sore tonight but the pharmacy cannot deliver my meds till tomorrow night and I am really trying not to use the mj. I have around but boy is it getting hard not to. My arms feel like electrical shock going down them, I take the relaxant for them then other problems arise, I feel like I want to slash the pain is so bad because that will make the pain a different one, one that I can see. Boy am I getting nasty also every little thing is bugging me even the way people are 'flopping' onto the chair. I really want to get our bedroom down the basement but need to get a rug before I can do it, I think I am going to go look at St. tomorrow to see if I can find anything. Is it wrong to want to hurry and have everything done majically but I know it cannot we have to do it but I don't want to do it. I am a great procrastinator but need to get down to it now so decided tomorrow my husband and I are going to work for a couple of hours down in the basement, I have to do my brothers laundry so might as well clean the spot for our bedroom while down there, and the basement is warm and lots of room and the room we are in is wall to wall we don't even have 2 feet from bed to wall. Anyway I am sorry to grumble I know I will get my meds delivered tomorrow. I also have to get another MRI of the head and neck this time, I never have had a spinal tap and was wondering why? Doesn't the neurologist need it to truly diagnoses MS.? I have had a muscle biopsy on the thigh, and the e' test [forget what it is but it tested the rate the muscles react in]. Anyway I should go I don't feel like eating but haven't had anything yet today due to my back is sore and with taking the relaxant and Tylenol I have the other side=effects. Later k

"When life's problems seem overwhelming, look around and see what other people are coping with. You may consider yourself fortunate."Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.