RemedySpot.com

Religious or Spiritual

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Kind of like "Press 1 for English"......... good grief, do we not live in the USA where English is spoken as the #1 language.......why should I have to press 1?DOROTHY PETERSON <peterson.dorothysbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I BELIEVE IN GOD & CONSIDER MYSELF A CHRISTIAN BUT I KNOW WE HAVE OTHER FOLKS WITH DIFFERENT BELIEFS & CULTURES IN THIS GROUP; WHEN WE ARE CHRISTIANS WE DONT RUN OTHERS BELIEFS DOWN;; SO THIS IS WHY THE MODERATORS HAVE PUT THIS CLAUSE IN FOR US ALL;; IS IT REALLY SO HARD TO PUT THAT IN

THE SUBJECT LINE??JUST AN OPINON FROM AN OLD LADY;; HUGS DORT"g.nicki" <g.nicki > wrote: ~If you post religious or spiritual material, please indicate that on the subject line, so that those who would rather not read it have the option of deleting the post. We have many different cultures, religions, countries... and would like to respect all of them.I may be a little too much on the offended side, but this really rubs me the wrong way. You are wanting me to red flag that this may mention the name of God. Excuse me??? If I have to do this to be a part of this group, then I will stop subscribing. I am really fed up with all the pc bullcrap on how I have to cater to all the other peoples in the world. If you don't like something, THEN, DO NOT continue reading

it! Why should I have to flag it? Does anyone else feel this way? Or am I being too sensitive? Please let me know. Take Care, B. in ILLINOIS Take Care, B. in ILLINOIS