RemedySpot.com

resolutions.....?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I've noticed that more & more people aren't making new year resolutions for one reason or another. The main one being reason for complaint 'They never stick!'. Well, who's at fault is that? I find that making a few, do-able resolutions to be inspiring and helps to keep me motivated to keep allowing me to better myself in my life. I'm a pretty focussed & disciplined person, getting more-so with time.

Happy New Year From Me

One's philosophy is not best expressed in words; it is expressed in the choices one makes. In the long run, we shape our lives and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die. And, the choices we make are ultimately our own responsibility.

Eleanor Roosevelt

~Rock on,*Ami*~A life with love will have some thorns..but a life without love has no roses-Anon. When music fails to agree to the ear, to soothe the ear and the heart andthe senses, then it had missed the point. - Callas, 1923-1977,American Opera Singer www.thebreastcancersite.com/clickSorrow looks back, Worry looks around, Faith looks up. www.myspace.com/such_comedy To enjoy. To motivate. To learn~and of course...To choose your way----True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Jordan ... In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity www.morethanenoughtogoaround.comAlbert Einstein-----Whether you think you can or think you can't-either way you're right-Henry FordABILITY is what you're capable of doing. MOTIVATION determines what you do. ATTITUDE determines how well you do it.Lou Holtzwww.ronpaul2008.com/Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Get it now!