RemedySpot.com

Fwd: End of 2007

Rate this topic

Guest guest

From the s in Kansas Where did the year go? Suddenly it is December again and we realize that, with a blink of an eye, 2007 is on its back! A big "Thank You" to each and everyone of you, for the huge impact you had on my life this year. Especially for all the support and e-mails I received.......without you, I'm sure that 2007 would have been even more

difficult. May 2008 mark the beginning of a tidal wave of love, happiness and many other good things. And to those who need someone special, may you find that true love.To those who need money, may your finances overflow To those who need caring, may you find a good heart To those who need friends, I am still here for you.May you have a good life. Thanks for being my

friend!! No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.12/1203 - Release Date: 12/30/2007 11:27 AMBe kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

That's beautiful. Thanks!

Jean

Fwd: End of 2007

From the s in Kansas

Where did the year go? Suddenly it is December again and we realize that, with a blink of an eye, 2007 is on its back! A big "Thank You" to each and everyone of you, for the huge impact you had on my life this year. Especially for all the support and e-mails I received.......without you, I'm sure that 2007 would have been even more difficult.

May 2008 mark the beginning of a tidal wave of love, happiness and many other good things.

And to those who need someone special, may you find that true love.To those who need money, may your finances overflow To those who need caring, may you find a good heart To those who need friends, I am still here for you.May you have a good life.

Thanks for being my friend!!

No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.12/1203 - Release Date: 12/30/2007 11:27 AM

Be kinder than necessary,

for everyone you meet is

fighting some kind of battle.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.