RemedySpot.com

Update from me :)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi guys,

How's it going? Good, I hope. :) Sorry this has taken me awhile to give you an update. On the 15th, I went into for my heart appointment, I got worried over nothing! So, there was NOTHING WRONG. What a relief! But yet, I was so aggravated because I was a nervous wreck for nothing and stressed. When I get stressed or worried it's not good for me, because the spasms attacks, poor balance, slurred speech (when mouth spasms out) Plus, it's difficult to walk with the poor balance PLUS the pain! Not to mention my mom had to get out of work early! The physician assistant is the one that sent me on over there. She said I had a rapid hear beat. And or was irritated. THAT alone scared me to death! So, we go to my appointment, VERY VERY nice doctor. And I HATE and don't trust doctors. I have been around them most of my life. When we arrived there, there were mostly older people and elderly, I felt so out of place! :) I am only 29 years old. I'll be 30 this year in June. :) Anyway, they took chest xrays, and according to the doctor, they were fine. He was at loss for words as to why I at that appointment. He couldn't figure it out. He's like, you do have a rapid heart beat, but it's nothing to get excited over. Sigh. I go in to see my doctor on the 4th. He's out of town right now. I won't go to anyone else. AT ALL. Also, this physician, she's ok, but she drives me nuts! She tries TOO hard to be nice, and I hate that! Because then I know she's a fake, ya know what I mean? She rushes the appointment. I hate that! All I want to do is talk about my pain, and any other thing that is wrong at the moment, she just writes out the prescription, well I have an ear infection so she did check for that, she only checks what's wrong at the moment, and nothing else. Annoys me. My doctor listens, he doesn't rush the appointment. I don't even know if he even knows that I had a trip to the heart center or not. Anyway, that's an update from me. Oh, also I found something that works on my face that covers my redness. Bare minerals. BOY is that stuff expensive! I am going to have to buy another brand. That's cheaper from Avon. I'll post before and afters. And PLEASE don't send these pictures to ANY place else, thank you.

Before:

After

You know how they tell you to put lotion on your face? I did that, but it irritated my face. And stopped using the lotion. Still works. I just have to buy a different lotion. Anyway, hope all is well!

Sending hugs and prayers and good thoughts to anyone who needs. And want to welcome any new members.

((HUGS))

Check me out on:

Myspace

FacebookMy Mormon Space

Blogspot: Ramblings and Poetry

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Check out Otis Spunkmeir

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

AIM: CTR62578MSN: CTR62578 IM: howie_lvr

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Through the good and bad times, I still have my wings to fly me to dreams" ~ Skotland © 2006