RemedySpot.com

Diet affect on our sleep

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi All, How and why has changing our diet after CRing affected our sleep? It is a simple enough question. The other thing that may be relevant is how our sleep may affect our dieting. For me, I think that the diet changes that I have experienced since starting dieting and CR have been large. I have for the first more than decade or so of CRing slept less than I had previously slept. I also, during this time, slept fewer hours. I slept about an average of six hours nightly. My dreams seemed to be fewer, also. I slept what to me seemed to be more solidly, going quickly to sleep and deeply to sleep. I woke up refreshed, with no real change in how refreshed I felt from sleep. The last month or so, I have been fasting each night for 12 hours. This seems to have altered my sleep. I sleep more hours and, it seems, less solidly. Now, regarding my dreaming, I now, with the 12 hour fasting, remember dreams more and they seem to be more frequently dreams having stress, such as the feeling that I risk missing a return flight

from a vacation/working trip (I was a research scientist previously, and went fairly often to science meetings).-- Al Pater, alpater@...

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.