RemedySpot.com

For Arturo since I don't know his email address

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Arturo

This was prior to her med op to correct the problem with her eating.

She now eats the normal SAD for her height and weight and is not on THOSE meds anymore.

Prior to her Op for months, I think around 6 to 8 months, she would only eat two small pieces of chocolate 1 inch square and a banana, or 2 small pieces of chocolate and 1 large grapefruit. This and she still ballooned up while on the meds prior listed. (duration from 120 to180 was I think around 6 months). Then stopped meds and very slowly lost weight down to 140. Remember the doctor thought that her ab pain was all in her head because she could not pinpoint where the pain was coming from. All she knew was that it was somewhere in her ab.

Bed 24 hrs per day.

Mind you I was also giving her many supplements (tablets, vits, min, anything that even Conrad could even come up with, this every day over the many months to keep her electrolites etc in balance (ER Doc said nothing wrong that he can see due to blood tests all in normal - I layed into him and told him I was keeping her alive, now do your @#$%^ & * job until properly diagnosed. The docs could not believe that I could keep her alive while she was so seriously sick, even throwing up the ole green bile did not sway the first 3 docs.

Try timeing eating over 24 hrs so she could keep what she ate or took as vitamins down for at least several hours before she would vomit. The cannabis helped that a little.

It took the 4th doc to finally figure out that her gallbladder was dead and rotting inside her. Surgury that same day. She only had about 2 days to live by the time they oped.

I waited in the post op monitering room.

How she gained weight on those meds, I don't know? All I know is that it was interesting times.

From me, I have downloaded the DWIPD many yrs ago when it first came out :)

cheers :) majere

roger m roeder

Kitchener Ontario

PS. Besides a little chocolate and a piece of fruit, I would sometimes substitute half a whole grain veggie sandwich maybe once per week.

PPS Arturo plse delete this from the msg board once you have read it to save space.

[ ] Re: More bad news about diet soda

Re: More bad news about diet soda Posted by: "majeregolden (DOT) net" majeregolden (DOT) net Majere wrote -Try Risperadal, an anti-psychotic as an example for wieght gain problems. Wife went from 120 at 5 Foot 4 inches and ballooned up to 180 in a matter of months.Since I am around her 24/7, I seen her eat on average maybe 500 kal per day. She was have great difficulty eating due to other med issues but I kept up the mult-vits and other suppliments to keeep her alive until finally properly diagnosed.--------------Hi MajereWould you consider measuring everything your wife eats in one day and recording it in nutrition software such as FitDay or CRON-O-Meter? You would arrive at a more correct estimate for the calories she consumes. 500 calories per day is extremely low, so I assume that is an error. It may be that she eats as before but the medications slow down her metabolism, but 500 calories a day has got to be an incorrect number.Cheers,Arturo