RemedySpot.com

excess vitamins

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Does anyone have information on what tests and how they are done to see what amounts of vitamins you have in ((or in excess)) in your body and information on how quickly it can be reduced. So far No finds on searches , even google??? Example: Fat soluble vitamins are stored, how do you know what and how much has been stored? There is no magic, no mystery and no miracle, just me and what I do today on my sailboat.

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Hi Mike:

I think I am right in saying that all essential 'minerals' and a few vitamins are dangerous in excess. All essential nutrients are dangerous in inadequate amounts.

I do not know the whole list of tests. But I have been tested for iron, vitamin D, B-12, folate, sodium, potassium, chloride, calcium, magnesium, phosphate, and possibly others I do not recall. Just ask your doctor to have them done.

Another way to check this is to look to see if you have any of the signs or symptoms for deficiency or excess. There are specific symptoms that will accompany a major departure from appropriate levels of a specific nutrient. The Oregon State University Linus ing Center has excellent information on this and you will certainly find that in a Google search.

Rodney.

>> Does anyone have information on what tests and how they are done to see what amounts of vitamins you have in ((or in excess)) in your body and information on how quickly it can be reduced. So far No finds on searches , even google??? > > Example: Fat soluble vitamins are stored, how do you know what and how much has been stored? > > > > > There is no magic, no mystery and no miracle, just me and what I do today on my sailboat. > > > ---------------------------------> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.>