RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Tetanus shot for sibling?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

A friend of mine in Florida had her 5 year old nt son vaccinated with single tetanus, he was fine. Alison I can ask her to write to you if you want to ask more questions?Natasa From: onthesosh <onthesosh@...>Reply- "Autism Treatment " <Autism Treatment >Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 23:22:41 -0000 "Autism Treatment " <Autism Treatment >Subject: Re: Tetanus shot for sibling?

I wouldn't want to have to answer your question, but I turned it down for ds, which stopped him doing gardening etc, because as far as I am aware you can't get a single tetanus jab nowadays - the vaccine is always in combination with other things they want you to have (and which I didn't want him to have).

Patience

>

>

> As our eldest son is severely autistic, adhd, partial epilepsy - we

> actively chose not to vaccinate our two younger boys at all.

> Interestingly, our local doctors surgery made no complaint about this

> at all.

>

> Now our 11 year old is due to go off on a school trip in May and we

> are being asked whether or not he has had a tetanus jab and if so,

> when it was.

>

> This is the moment of truth - he knows he has not had one, and is

> desperate not to be excluded from the trip - if it comes to that.

> This is a new school to us so we don't know if they will be reasonable

> about the lack of tetanus.

>

> Unusually, for me (Mandi I can hear you laughing from Dorset) I have

> lost my nerve and simply do not know what to do.

>

> My strong instinct tells me that Tetanus is not a good one for our

> children or their siblings - this particular child is small for his

> age and has a decidedly dodgy immune system.

>

> HELP!!! What can I do? Alison

>

Guest guest

A friend of mine in Florida had her 5 year old nt son vaccinated with single tetanus, he was fine. Alison I can ask her to write to you if you want to ask more questions?Natasa From: onthesosh <onthesosh@...>Reply- "Autism Treatment " <Autism Treatment >Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 23:22:41 -0000 "Autism Treatment " <Autism Treatment >Subject: Re: Tetanus shot for sibling?

I wouldn't want to have to answer your question, but I turned it down for ds, which stopped him doing gardening etc, because as far as I am aware you can't get a single tetanus jab nowadays - the vaccine is always in combination with other things they want you to have (and which I didn't want him to have).

Patience

>

>

> As our eldest son is severely autistic, adhd, partial epilepsy - we

> actively chose not to vaccinate our two younger boys at all.

> Interestingly, our local doctors surgery made no complaint about this

> at all.

>

> Now our 11 year old is due to go off on a school trip in May and we

> are being asked whether or not he has had a tetanus jab and if so,

> when it was.

>

> This is the moment of truth - he knows he has not had one, and is

> desperate not to be excluded from the trip - if it comes to that.

> This is a new school to us so we don't know if they will be reasonable

> about the lack of tetanus.

>

> Unusually, for me (Mandi I can hear you laughing from Dorset) I have

> lost my nerve and simply do not know what to do.

>

> My strong instinct tells me that Tetanus is not a good one for our

> children or their siblings - this particular child is small for his

> age and has a decidedly dodgy immune system.

>

> HELP!!! What can I do? Alison

>

Guest guest

And you could send him with 3% hydrogen peroxide to wash any wound he might get, shows you are thinking about it properly?

mx

In a message dated 20/03/2012 02:34:02 GMT Standard Time, mbrookh@... writes:

Do you not have any exemptions, religious, medical, philosophical? It was that DPT at 6y that sent my daughter to this quagmire. Since then I have refused all vaccines even for a couple of deep and dirty injuries on 2 children. They were fine. It's tough when the system bars them from acivities because of it but the risk would just be too great imho. Of course 'fudging' the records may be an option. > >> > > > As our eldest son is severely autistic, adhd, partial epilepsy - we > > actively chose not to vaccinate our two younger boys at all. > > Interestingly, our local doctors surgery made no complaint about this > > at all.> > > > Now our 11 year old is due to go off on a school trip in May and we > > are being asked whether or not he has had a tetanus jab and if so, > > when it was.> > > > This is the moment of truth - he knows he has not had one, and is > > desperate not to be excluded from the trip - if it comes to that. > > This is a new school to us so we don't know if they will be reasonable > > about the lack of tetanus.> > > > Unusually, for me (Mandi I can hear you laughing from Dorset) I have > > lost my nerve and simply do not know what to do.> > > > My strong instinct tells me that Tetanus is not a good one for our > > children or their siblings - this particular child is small for his > > age and has a decidedly dodgy immune system.> > > > HELP!!! What can I do? Alison> >>

Guest guest

And you could send him with 3% hydrogen peroxide to wash any wound he might get, shows you are thinking about it properly?

mx

In a message dated 20/03/2012 02:34:02 GMT Standard Time, mbrookh@... writes:

Do you not have any exemptions, religious, medical, philosophical? It was that DPT at 6y that sent my daughter to this quagmire. Since then I have refused all vaccines even for a couple of deep and dirty injuries on 2 children. They were fine. It's tough when the system bars them from acivities because of it but the risk would just be too great imho. Of course 'fudging' the records may be an option. > >> > > > As our eldest son is severely autistic, adhd, partial epilepsy - we > > actively chose not to vaccinate our two younger boys at all. > > Interestingly, our local doctors surgery made no complaint about this > > at all.> > > > Now our 11 year old is due to go off on a school trip in May and we > > are being asked whether or not he has had a tetanus jab and if so, > > when it was.> > > > This is the moment of truth - he knows he has not had one, and is > > desperate not to be excluded from the trip - if it comes to that. > > This is a new school to us so we don't know if they will be reasonable > > about the lack of tetanus.> > > > Unusually, for me (Mandi I can hear you laughing from Dorset) I have > > lost my nerve and simply do not know what to do.> > > > My strong instinct tells me that Tetanus is not a good one for our > > children or their siblings - this particular child is small for his > > age and has a decidedly dodgy immune system.> > > > HELP!!! What can I do? Alison> >>

Guest guest

Yes I would though school would probablythink water charged with a 'love' frequency might be a bit out there lol

Mx

In a message dated 20/03/2012 11:45:06 GMT Standard Time, m.collins9@... writes:

And Oxysilver?Margaret> > >> > > > > > As our eldest son is severely autistic, adhd, partial epilepsy - we > > > actively chose not to vaccinate our two younger boys at all. > > > Interestingly, our local doctors surgery made no complaint about this > > > at all.> > > > > > Now our 11 year old is due to go off on a school trip in May and we > > > are being asked whether or not he has had a tetanus jab and if so, > > > when it was.> > > > > > This is the moment of truth - he knows he has not had one, and is > > > desperate not to be excluded from the trip - if it comes to that. > > > This is a new school to us so we don't know if they will be reasonable > > > about the lack of tetanus.> > > > > > Unusually, for me (Mandi I can hear you laughing from Dorset) I have > > > lost my nerve and simply do not know what to do.> > > > > > My strong instinct tells me that Tetanus is not a good one for our > > > children or their siblings - this particular child is small for his > > > age and has a decidedly dodgy immune system.> > > > > > HELP!!! What can I do? Alison> > >> >>