RemedySpot.com

Re: Heyyyyy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dang Pat it sounds almost like a vacation.. Wish I could find a place like that for ME...Kathy B..Pat McBride <pmcbride1@...> wrote:

Thanks Deb...Im an hour and a half away from chat.....Hope we dont have any problems getting in..My brother and I painted my kitchen yesterday finally...I was on a quest of getting a piece of granite that was a step at the house that all us kids grew up in..looks like a headstone but it part of our past..all 7 of us has old scarres from fallin on it off the big porch..now its in my back yard..it only weighed about 250 lbs...But we accomplished gettin it here!!!! The new owners always use to call me Crazy Patty..they still love me and let me have it..Anyway..the next two days we are movin my 85 yr old Dad to a new apt..He is as excited as a kid in a candy store...he will be the supervisor and we're his back and hands...Im glad to get him in a brand new building with a fishing pond that he can share with the grand kids....while he enjoyes his beer.....See ya in chat...Pat

Heyyyyy Dick excellent idea :)

Thanks Buddy :)

I'll check to see if I can get into chat with no problems and post a reminder before chat.

I need to give Pat her official reminder of the chat reminder anyway and that it's Thursday.

See it just goes to prove it takes a bunch of HCV Dummies to come up with great ideas and have a successful group. :)

Like Liz said before in group we were featured not long ago by and named one of the Top 10 Best HCV Support Groups.

I'm very proud of that fact and of all our members. We did it in a very short period of time being one of the newest groups.

Love and Hugs.

DebKathy Brunow

• 1 month later...

If you think you might need some anti-depressants, you probably do. Emotions tend to run away with us on tx. If you never needed them before, you can go off again after tx is over. Lexapro is working well for me and my liver doc preferred that to Prozac.

You're doing GREAT! Hang in there. You can do this and kick some dragon ass!

De

Faith is the ability to not panic.

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto:2llama@...] Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 2:03 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Heyyyyy Deb! :)

Heyyyy Deb!

I forgot about that possum flinging fiasco, lol. Yupp... am thinking Pat can take care of herself!

Tx is going ok. Some itchies, dingier than usual (hard to prove that one), achyness that is settling in my neck, headaches (other than the little germ bags), trouble sleeping, and some minor tummy upset. Overall not too bad, I think so far I am pretty lucky.

I have an evaluation next Monday along with blood work... again. I am debating whether I should ask for anti-depressants or not. I really don't want to add to this chemo cocktail that is swirling around in me but suspect I might be borderline for needing them. No biggie, but every once in awhile I get the most negative thoughts out of the blue. Just not like me at all... usually my negative thoughts are very focused, lol.

• 3 years later...
Guest guest

Hey Deb and everyone,

Things are going good. My sister is out here with her baby so just a little hectic. NO MORE BABIES FOR ME. lol.... I am only 27 but i am to old for another one... its ALOT of work.

I am still waiting on the trial people to call me. They had post-poned the origianl.

I am in a tough financial situation right now and should get another part-time job so now i am not sure if i can do treatment. My car broke two weeks ago and i had to borrow money from a gal and i have to pay her back and make a car payment which i didnt have before. So I dont know what i am going to do. I would like to get a 2nd job just long enough to pay her back and then I should be okay until next summer comes.

Other than that I am doing okay. Thanks for asking. Hope your doing good.

Love ya,

Heyyyyy

Hi Toots

It's good to hear from you again in group.

How's it going what's new with you any decisions yet about tx ???

All The Best.

Deb

Guest guest

Hey Deb and everyone,

Things are going good. My sister is out here with her baby so just a little hectic. NO MORE BABIES FOR ME. lol.... I am only 27 but i am to old for another one... its ALOT of work.

I am still waiting on the trial people to call me. They had post-poned the origianl.

I am in a tough financial situation right now and should get another part-time job so now i am not sure if i can do treatment. My car broke two weeks ago and i had to borrow money from a gal and i have to pay her back and make a car payment which i didnt have before. So I dont know what i am going to do. I would like to get a 2nd job just long enough to pay her back and then I should be okay until next summer comes.

Other than that I am doing okay. Thanks for asking. Hope your doing good.

Love ya,

Heyyyyy

Hi Toots

All The Best.

Deb

Guest guest

oh geez please excuse me i am 29. lol..... now how did i mess that up.

[Hepatitis CSupportG roupForDummies] Heyyyyy

Hi Toots

All The Best.

Deb