RemedySpot.com

Athlete's foot

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

has athlete's foot and I hadn't realised that it was so bad, the skin is broken and gone and the area is raw - the anti-fungal spray says to not use it on broken skin - surely athlete's foot spray has to be used on broken skin?!  

Does anyone know of any home remedies or should I take him to the doctor or should I just use the anti-fungal spray?Any advice appreciated.Thanks,Darla and itchy footed . 

Guest guest

Yep, I use Austrailian Body Care brand wwhich is high quality, avoid tea tree in brown bottles, its not stable, they sell it at Lloyds Pharmacies not sure if you have those in London, they are a chain down here and you shake the bottle to get it out, I just lifted the quilt and shook it all over affected bits

Mx

In a message dated 19/03/2012 19:41:17 GMT Standard Time, rexel4@... writes:

Are you saying that you put the tea tree oil directly on the foot?

Guest guest

Yep, I use Austrailian Body Care brand wwhich is high quality, avoid tea tree in brown bottles, its not stable, they sell it at Lloyds Pharmacies not sure if you have those in London, they are a chain down here and you shake the bottle to get it out, I just lifted the quilt and shook it all over affected bits

Mx

Guest guest

Mx