RemedySpot.com

RE: Aggressive behaviour!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Colleen, just to say i was considering cease for my daughter for detoxing her immunizations, would actually love to do it, but I decided not to due to learning of shedding of viruses from detox of them, and my youngest being affected by that. I think you mentionned recently about not having your youngest vaccinated, my youngest has not had mmr. This contagion can apply to any virus protocol (not just cease) so I don't know when we/if we will be able to address this here. Great to her of the positives for your son though- that is fantastic. Janet From: colleen.rawstorne@...Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 07:15:21 +0000Subject: RE: Aggressive behaviour!

Hi ,

Sorry to hijack this post, where can I have DS's strep titres tested, I read that PANS / PANDAS article posted yesterday and it is him to a T, his OCD and verbal tics are off the chart.

He continues the next series of CEASE Child Poly Vacc & BCG remedies on Tues and his therapist has said she is going to make his weekend remedy (which is usually different from the weeks) one that will help with his OCD and anxiety. So we will see.

We have seen some dramatic reactions during his 1st four weeks, rashes, vomitting, diahorrea and his memory from about four years ago seems to have 'unlocked' as he keeps talking about things and people that haven't been seen or mentioned since then. Also to mention he has had coughs, sore throat and other minor illnesses to the point where he has been off school 3 times since starting his remedies, a huge difference to not seeing a doctor or missing school once in the previous 3 years I have been here, his immune system seems to be doing its job!

The biggest problem at the moment is def his anxiety and OCD, at times he doesn't even want to leave his room.

Thanks, Colleen

------------------------------

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 4:11 PM PDT michelle lacey wrote:

>

>First thing i would check is his strep titres, strep can cause aggressive behaviours, if he has strep he will need antibiotics. HTH x

> Autism Treatment

>From: Nevin.Penny@...

>Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 22:40:16 +0000

>Subject: Aggressive behaviour!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hello!

>

>

>

>One of the family from my group is asking urgently some advice.Their 18 year old son becomes very aggressive.Does anyone give some ideas about the supplements or anythings may work for his aggressive behaviour? Ofcourse I don't know the circumstances but recommending a few supplements may be helpful.

>

>

>

>Thanks

>

> All the best

>

>

>

>nevin

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Colleen, just to say i was considering cease for my daughter for detoxing her immunizations, would actually love to do it, but I decided not to due to learning of shedding of viruses from detox of them, and my youngest being affected by that. I think you mentionned recently about not having your youngest vaccinated, my youngest has not had mmr. This contagion can apply to any virus protocol (not just cease) so I don't know when we/if we will be able to address this here. Great to her of the positives for your son though- that is fantastic. Janet From: colleen.rawstorne@...Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 07:15:21 +0000Subject: RE: Aggressive behaviour!

Hi ,

Sorry to hijack this post, where can I have DS's strep titres tested, I read that PANS / PANDAS article posted yesterday and it is him to a T, his OCD and verbal tics are off the chart.

He continues the next series of CEASE Child Poly Vacc & BCG remedies on Tues and his therapist has said she is going to make his weekend remedy (which is usually different from the weeks) one that will help with his OCD and anxiety. So we will see.

We have seen some dramatic reactions during his 1st four weeks, rashes, vomitting, diahorrea and his memory from about four years ago seems to have 'unlocked' as he keeps talking about things and people that haven't been seen or mentioned since then. Also to mention he has had coughs, sore throat and other minor illnesses to the point where he has been off school 3 times since starting his remedies, a huge difference to not seeing a doctor or missing school once in the previous 3 years I have been here, his immune system seems to be doing its job!

The biggest problem at the moment is def his anxiety and OCD, at times he doesn't even want to leave his room.

Thanks, Colleen

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 4:11 PM PDT michelle lacey wrote:

>

>First thing i would check is his strep titres, strep can cause aggressive behaviours, if he has strep he will need antibiotics. HTH x

> Autism Treatment

>From: Nevin.Penny@...

>Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 22:40:16 +0000

>Subject: Aggressive behaviour!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hello!

>

>

>

>One of the family from my group is asking urgently some advice.Their 18 year old son becomes very aggressive.Does anyone give some ideas about the supplements or anythings may work for his aggressive behaviour? Ofcourse I don't know the circumstances but recommending a few supplements may be helpful.

>

>

>

>Thanks

>

> All the best

>

>

>

>nevin

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Thanks for pointing that out Janet, the shedding and transfer of viruses is

something I have queried on this group site before as, before CEASE, I was

considering the AC Protocol but have opted for something a bit milder and will

take it from there.

Info on the whole topic seems a bit scant but I see our therapist tomorrow to

collect the next batch of remedies and will query it.

So far he has had all his child vaccs and bcg remedies excluding MMR and all'

well, but possibly MMR or aluminium next.

I have taken my baby daughter with to all the appointments and the therapist has

not said a word about risks, but that does't mean there aren't any so will

confirm and post back for the benefit of others.

Kind regards, Colleen

On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 3:20 AM PDT Janet proctor wrote:

>

>

> Colleen, just to say i was considering cease for my daughter for detoxing her

immunizations, would actually love to do it, but I decided not to due to

learning of shedding of viruses from detox of them, and my youngest being

affected by that. I think you mentionned recently about not having your youngest

vaccinated, my youngest has not had mmr. This contagion can apply to any virus

protocol (not just cease) so I don't know when we/if we will be able to address

this here. Great to her of the positives for your son though- that is fantastic.

Janet

>From: colleen.rawstorne@...

>Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 07:15:21 +0000

>Subject: RE: Aggressive behaviour!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Hi ,

>

>

>

>Sorry to hijack this post, where can I have DS's strep titres tested, I read

that PANS / PANDAS article posted yesterday and it is him to a T, his OCD and

verbal tics are off the chart.

>

>

>

>He continues the next series of CEASE Child Poly Vacc & BCG remedies on Tues

and his therapist has said she is going to make his weekend remedy (which is

usually different from the weeks) one that will help with his OCD and anxiety.

So we will see.

>

>

>

>We have seen some dramatic reactions during his 1st four weeks, rashes,

vomitting, diahorrea and his memory from about four years ago seems to have

'unlocked' as he keeps talking about things and people that haven't been seen or

mentioned since then. Also to mention he has had coughs, sore throat and other

minor illnesses to the point where he has been off school 3 times since starting

his remedies, a huge difference to not seeing a doctor or missing school once in

the previous 3 years I have been here, his immune system seems to be doing its

job!

>

>

>

>The biggest problem at the moment is def his anxiety and OCD, at times he

doesn't even want to leave his room.

>

>

>

>Thanks, Colleen

>

>------------------------------

>

>On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 4:11 PM PDT michelle lacey wrote:

>

>

>

>>

>

>>First thing i would check is his strep titres, strep can cause aggressive

behaviours, if he has strep he will need antibiotics. HTH x

>

>> Autism Treatment

>

>>From: Nevin.Penny@...

>

>>Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 22:40:16 +0000

>

>>Subject: Aggressive behaviour!

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>> Hello!

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>One of the family from my group is asking urgently some advice.Their 18 year

old son becomes very aggressive.Does anyone give some ideas about the

supplements or anythings may work for his aggressive behaviour? Ofcourse I don't

know the circumstances but recommending a few supplements may be helpful.

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>Thanks

>

>>

>

>> All the best

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>nevin

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Janet, Thats absolutely not my understanding of the situation when detoxing with homeopathic remedies however I will research the subject via a CEASE therapists forum and let you know the consensus view... interesting one. a x

Guest guest

Thanks a. JanetTo: Autism-Biomedical-Europe From: paulalattimerhomeopath@...Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 11:47:12 +0100Subject: Re: Aggressive behaviour!

Hi Janet, Thats absolutely not my understanding of the situation when detoxing with homeopathic remedies however I will research the subject via a CEASE therapists forum and let you know the consensus view... interesting one. a x