RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: Fwd: IMPORTANT announcement regarding Brea...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

If you have a private prescription always go to Tesco/ASDA pharmacy. They will be the cheapest that you can get in UK as their prices are Distributor rates plus a dispensing fee. Boots online will be similar rates as Tesco/ASDA but instore will be higher.So even if you add a private prescription charge of £9 at Breakspear, it turns out to be cheaper if you are buying medications say for 2 months.Diflucan is the only exception which is marginally cheaper at Breakspear.Varun Autism Treatment From: biomed@...Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 10:54:56 +0000Subject: Re: Fwd: IMPORTANT announcement regarding Brea...

I would like to add a note about private prescriptions.

These are not always cheaper.

In the early days, we saw a private doctor in Harley street who gave us a two week course of Diflucan. We went to Boots with it.

It cost £90. Compared with the volume discounts Breakspear get, we get it for half that.

I have some questions to ask him about how the model will work for us.

Particularly in terms of prescription medicine.

Eileen

>

> omg! that's so expensive!

>

Guest guest

Yes, and income

In a message dated 23/03/2012 10:23:58 GMT Standard Time, autism_forums@... writes:

Do Caudwell still fund biomed? What’s the criteria for funding?

Thanks,

From: Autism Treatment [mailto:Autism Treatment ] On Behalf Of susan werenowskiSent: 23 March 2012 09:40Autism Treatment Subject: Re: Re: Fwd: IMPORTANT announcement regarding Brea...

Would it be possible to claim this through any private medical insurance, such as 'Simply Health'. Anybody know? Sue

From: "Mum231ASD@..." <Mum231ASD@...>Autism Treatment Sent: Friday, 23 March 2012, 9:24Subject: Re: Re: Fwd: IMPORTANT announcement regarding Brea...

£290 for 1st visit 'up to 60 mins' and £125 for 'up to' 30 min follow up

Mx

In a message dated 23/03/2012 08:42:53 GMT Standard Time, jas1s@... writes:

Do you know how much he will be charging for 45 minutes consultation?Jabi>> > > I emailed them last night and asked about it. I will post when I get a response. It would be great if they do.> Kasia>

Guest guest

Yes, and income

In a message dated 23/03/2012 10:23:58 GMT Standard Time, autism_forums@... writes:

Thanks,

From: Autism Treatment [mailto:Autism Treatment ] On Behalf Of susan werenowskiSent: 23 March 2012 09:40Autism Treatment Subject: Re: Re: Fwd: IMPORTANT announcement regarding Brea...

Would it be possible to claim this through any private medical insurance, such as 'Simply Health'. Anybody know? Sue

From: "Mum231ASD@..." <Mum231ASD@...>Autism Treatment Sent: Friday, 23 March 2012, 9:24Subject: Re: Re: Fwd: IMPORTANT announcement regarding Brea...

Mx

Do you know how much he will be charging for 45 minutes consultation?Jabi>> > > I emailed them last night and asked about it. I will post when I get a response. It would be great if they do.> Kasia>

Guest guest

Yes, and income

Thanks,

Mx

Guest guest

He never said a word to me about it in the morning :( Revenue sharing on basis is illegal, he is only allowed to pay rent........

Mx

In a message dated 23/03/2012 09:43:23 GMT Standard Time, varun.das@... writes:

This is strange as Dr Goyal mentioned in my last consultation about the clinics in London but said it will be more reasonable charges than Breakspear. It could be partially because of the revenue sharing model between Biolab and Dr Goyal, but £125 for 30 min follow-up visit is quite high.Varun

Autism Treatment From: Mum231ASD@...Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 05:24:57 -0400Subject: Re: Re: Fwd: IMPORTANT announcement regarding Brea...

Mx

Guest guest

He never said a word to me about it in the morning :( Revenue sharing on basis is illegal, he is only allowed to pay rent........

Mx

This is strange as Dr Goyal mentioned in my last consultation about the clinics in London but said it will be more reasonable charges than Breakspear. It could be partially because of the revenue sharing model between Biolab and Dr Goyal, but £125 for 30 min follow-up visit is quite high.Varun

Autism Treatment From: Mum231ASD@...Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 05:24:57 -0400Subject: Re: Re: Fwd: IMPORTANT announcement regarding Brea...

Mx

Guest guest

Mx

Mx

Guest guest

I will try

Mx

In a message dated 23/03/2012 09:39:45 GMT Standard Time, swerenowski@... writes:

Mx

Guest guest

I will try

Mx

In a message dated 23/03/2012 09:39:45 GMT Standard Time, swerenowski@... writes:

Mx

Guest guest

I will try

Mx

Mx

Guest guest

£125 and £75 I think In a message dated 23/03/2012 09:54:14 GMT Standard Time, kjaworowska@... writes: What is the cost of a consultation now?Kasia> >> > > > > > I emailed them last night and asked about it. I will post when I get a > response. It would be great if they do.> > Kasia> >>

Guest guest

Nothing is going to make Valtrex cheaper, he offered me private RX for LDN, didn;t think it would be much good but Varum has tracked down a place that will dispense it. Via BS Caudwell pay for the meds which they won't with this new set up

Mx

In a message dated 23/03/2012 10:26:06 GMT Standard Time, isobelwizza@... writes:

hi mandi you may be able to get a private prescription from daniel then it would be considerably cheaper for rx's.... I remember asking him if he was moving in jan and he mumbled something back then...we can just see what will happen when the first clinic opens at biolab...Isobel> > > > > > > > Sent from my HTC> > ----- Forwarded message -----> From: "Ravali Sarangapani" <_ravali.sarangapani@..._ > (mailto:ravali.sarangapani@...) >> <_rlsarang@..._ (mailto:rlsarang@...) >> Subject: IMPORTANT announcement regarding Breakspear Medical Group & apos;s > ASD clinic> Date: Thu, Mar 22, 2012 6:51 pm> > > > ---------- Forwarded message ----------> From: "Lynda " <_L@..._ > (mailto:L@...) >> Date: Mar 22, 2012 6:23 PM> Subject: FW: IMPORTANT announcement regarding Breakspear Medical > Group & apos;s ASD clinic> > > > > > > > 22 March 2012 > Dear Madam or Sir, > I am writing to let you know about some changes at Breakspear Medical > Group as you are a parent of a child who is under Dr Goyal’s care. > . > Dr Goyal has decided to open his own Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD) > clinics in London, Manchester and Scotland. His new, independent practice > will provide patients with his medical supervision and his highly trained team > of nutritionists will provide bio-medical and nutritional support. Dr > Goyal’s aim is to establish a national network of clinics, which will provide > a cost-effective support structure and be easily accessible to parents and > patients. > Breakspear Medical Group is supporting Dr Goyal’s plan by recommending > that his ASD patients’ parents or guardians contact him at his new > organisation, Sincere Health, to which he is transferring his ASD practice. Dr Goyal’> s ASD clinic at Breakspear will close by the end of June 2012 and he will > be in touch with you in due course. > Breakspear will continue to provide follow-up appointments for Dr Goyal’s > existing ASD patients until mid June, but cannot offer new patient > registrations for ASD patients. Breakspear Medical Group will need your signed > authority on a form (available upon request from Reception) for the transfer > of your child’s medical records to Sincere Health. > After Dr Goyal’s ASD practice at Breakspear closes, he will continue to > work part time at Breakspear focussing on the treatment of adult > environmental illness. > If you would like more information about Dr Goyal’s new Sincere Health > clinics or if you would like to make an appointment, please visit: > _www.sincerehealth.co.uk_ (http://www.sincerehealth.co.uk/) , complete an online ‘> _contact us’_ (http://www.sincerehealth.co.uk/contact.php) form or telephone > 0207 717 5058 (line may be experiencing high call volume). Dr Goyal will be > seeing patients at Biolab Medical Unit, The Stone House, 9 Weymouth Street, > London W1W 6DB.. > Yours sincerely > Alister Monro > Managing Director > This message contains confidential information and is intended only for > the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not > disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately > by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email > from your system. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or > error-free and therefore Breakspear Medical Group does not accept liability > for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise > as a result of email transmission. If verification is required please > request a hard-copy version from Breakspear Medical Group, Hertfordshire House, > Wood Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4FD _www.breakspearmedical.co.uk_ > (http://www.breakspearmedical.co.uk/) . > All email may be monitored in line with current legislation. Company no. > 2035350. Registered Office as above.>

Guest guest

Nothing is going to make Valtrex cheaper, he offered me private RX for LDN, didn;t think it would be much good but Varum has tracked down a place that will dispense it. Via BS Caudwell pay for the meds which they won't with this new set up

Mx

In a message dated 23/03/2012 10:26:06 GMT Standard Time, isobelwizza@... writes:

hi mandi you may be able to get a private prescription from daniel then it would be considerably cheaper for rx's.... I remember asking him if he was moving in jan and he mumbled something back then...we can just see what will happen when the first clinic opens at biolab...Isobel> > > > > > > > Sent from my HTC> > ----- Forwarded message -----> From: "Ravali Sarangapani" <_ravali.sarangapani@..._ > (mailto:ravali.sarangapani@...) >> <_rlsarang@..._ (mailto:rlsarang@...) >> Subject: IMPORTANT announcement regarding Breakspear Medical Group & apos;s > ASD clinic> Date: Thu, Mar 22, 2012 6:51 pm> > > > ---------- Forwarded message ----------> From: "Lynda " <_L@..._ > (mailto:L@...) >> Date: Mar 22, 2012 6:23 PM> Subject: FW: IMPORTANT announcement regarding Breakspear Medical > Group & apos;s ASD clinic> > > > > > > > 22 March 2012 > Dear Madam or Sir, > I am writing to let you know about some changes at Breakspear Medical > Group as you are a parent of a child who is under Dr Goyal’s care. > . > Dr Goyal has decided to open his own Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD) > clinics in London, Manchester and Scotland. His new, independent practice > will provide patients with his medical supervision and his highly trained team > of nutritionists will provide bio-medical and nutritional support. Dr > Goyal’s aim is to establish a national network of clinics, which will provide > a cost-effective support structure and be easily accessible to parents and > patients. > Breakspear Medical Group is supporting Dr Goyal’s plan by recommending > that his ASD patients’ parents or guardians contact him at his new > organisation, Sincere Health, to which he is transferring his ASD practice. Dr Goyal’> s ASD clinic at Breakspear will close by the end of June 2012 and he will > be in touch with you in due course. > Breakspear will continue to provide follow-up appointments for Dr Goyal’s > existing ASD patients until mid June, but cannot offer new patient > registrations for ASD patients. Breakspear Medical Group will need your signed > authority on a form (available upon request from Reception) for the transfer > of your child’s medical records to Sincere Health. > After Dr Goyal’s ASD practice at Breakspear closes, he will continue to > work part time at Breakspear focussing on the treatment of adult > environmental illness. > If you would like more information about Dr Goyal’s new Sincere Health > clinics or if you would like to make an appointment, please visit: > _www.sincerehealth.co.uk_ (http://www.sincerehealth.co.uk/) , complete an online ‘> _contact us’_ (http://www.sincerehealth.co.uk/contact.php) form or telephone > 0207 717 5058 (line may be experiencing high call volume). Dr Goyal will be > seeing patients at Biolab Medical Unit, The Stone House, 9 Weymouth Street, > London W1W 6DB.. > Yours sincerely > Alister Monro > Managing Director > This message contains confidential information and is intended only for > the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not > disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately > by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email > from your system. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or > error-free and therefore Breakspear Medical Group does not accept liability > for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise > as a result of email transmission. If verification is required please > request a hard-copy version from Breakspear Medical Group, Hertfordshire House, > Wood Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4FD _www.breakspearmedical.co.uk_ > (http://www.breakspearmedical.co.uk/) . > All email may be monitored in line with current legislation. Company no. > 2035350. Registered Office as above.>

Guest guest

Mx

Guest guest

Has that been confirmed Mandi, i spoke to Bates at Caudwell this morning and she didnt say anything about them not paying for the meds, although i didnt ask her that question directly, i just asked if we could use our Caudwell funding at Dr G new clinic. x Autism Treatment From: Mum231ASD@...Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 07:51:02 -0400Subject: Re: Re: Fwd: IMPORTANT announcement regarding Brea...

Mx