RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: Fwd: IMPORTANT announcement regarding Brea...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Has that been confirmed Mandi, i spoke to Bates at Caudwell this morning and she didnt say anything about them not paying for the meds, although i didnt ask her that question directly, i just asked if we could use our Caudwell funding at Dr G new clinic. x Autism Treatment From: Mum231ASD@...Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 07:51:02 -0400Subject: Re: Re: Fwd: IMPORTANT announcement regarding Brea...

Nothing is going to make Valtrex cheaper, he offered me private RX for LDN, didn;t think it would be much good but Varum has tracked down a place that will dispense it. Via BS Caudwell pay for the meds which they won't with this new set up

Mx

In a message dated 23/03/2012 10:26:06 GMT Standard Time, isobelwizza@... writes:

hi mandi you may be able to get a private prescription from daniel then it would be considerably cheaper for rx's.... I remember asking him if he was moving in jan and he mumbled something back then...we can just see what will happen when the first clinic opens at biolab...Isobel> > > > > > > > Sent from my HTC> > ----- Forwarded message -----> From: "Ravali Sarangapani" <_ravali.sarangapani@..._ > (mailto:ravali.sarangapani@...) >> <_rlsarang@..._ (mailto:rlsarang@...) >> Subject: IMPORTANT announcement regarding Breakspear Medical Group & apos;s > ASD clinic> Date: Thu, Mar 22, 2012 6:51 pm> > > > ---------- Forwarded message ----------> From: "Lynda " <_L@..._ > (mailto:L@...) >> Date: Mar 22, 2012 6:23 PM> Subject: FW: IMPORTANT announcement regarding Breakspear Medical > Group & apos;s ASD clinic> > > > > > > > 22 March 2012 > Dear Madam or Sir, > I am writing to let you know about some changes at Breakspear Medical > Group as you are a parent of a child who is under Dr Goyal’s care. > . > Dr Goyal has decided to open his own Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD) > clinics in London, Manchester and Scotland. His new, independent practice > will provide patients with his medical supervision and his highly trained team > of nutritionists will provide bio-medical and nutritional support. Dr > Goyal’s aim is to establish a national network of clinics, which will provide > a cost-effective support structure and be easily accessible to parents and > patients. > Breakspear Medical Group is supporting Dr Goyal’s plan by recommending > that his ASD patients’ parents or guardians contact him at his new > organisation, Sincere Health, to which he is transferring his ASD practice. Dr Goyal’> s ASD clinic at Breakspear will close by the end of June 2012 and he will > be in touch with you in due course. > Breakspear will continue to provide follow-up appointments for Dr Goyal’s > existing ASD patients until mid June, but cannot offer new patient > registrations for ASD patients. Breakspear Medical Group will need your signed > authority on a form (available upon request from Reception) for the transfer > of your child’s medical records to Sincere Health. > After Dr Goyal’s ASD practice at Breakspear closes, he will continue to > work part time at Breakspear focussing on the treatment of adult > environmental illness. > If you would like more information about Dr Goyal’s new Sincere Health > clinics or if you would like to make an appointment, please visit: > _www.sincerehealth.co.uk_ (http://www.sincerehealth.co.uk/) , complete an online ‘> _contact us’_ (http://www.sincerehealth.co.uk/contact.php) form or telephone > 0207 717 5058 (line may be experiencing high call volume). Dr Goyal will be > seeing patients at Biolab Medical Unit, The Stone House, 9 Weymouth Street, > London W1W 6DB.. > Yours sincerely > Alister Monro > Managing Director > This message contains confidential information and is intended only for > the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not > disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately > by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email > from your system. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or > error-free and therefore Breakspear Medical Group does not accept liability > for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise > as a result of email transmission. If verification is required please > request a hard-copy version from Breakspear Medical Group, Hertfordshire House, > Wood Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4FD _www.breakspearmedical.co.uk_ > (http://www.breakspearmedical.co.uk/) . > All email may be monitored in line with current legislation. Company no. > 2035350. Registered Office as above.>