RemedySpot.com

Re: Heyyyyy Deb

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What goes for me too? I can advertise? hahahahaha

Love you,

WWD

Faith is the ability to not panic.

-----Original Message-----From: Deb [mailto:posttransplant@...] Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 8:33 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Heyyyyy Madame Kathy B and Ms. WWD :)

I see everything.. Madame Kathy B..

Ms. Madame you can advertise all you want in group just as long as your services are free of charge. :)

Love Ya and Take Care of Yourself.

That goes for you too Ms. WWD !!!!!!! :)

DSD

Hey De lets form a partership! We can drive Deb & Liz totally nuts and collect monies for this service.. Kathy B.. Motley <dmotley@...> wrote:

What goes for me too? I can advertise? hahahahaha

Love you,

WWD

Faith is the ability to not panic.

-----Original Message-----Kathy Brunow

• 3 years later...

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR LOVE --Deb and I am now leaving work and going home to rest !

From: Deb <posttransplant@...>Subject: Heyyyyy DorseyHepatitis Cfordummies Date: Tuesday, September 9, 2008, 2:35 PM

Honey we know and do understand you are going through a very rough time right now. Some of us have also been there.

If you are on tx working full time still trying to keep your same activities and levels up it may be too much on you draining you emotionally physically mentally medically even more causing sides to become worse. We have had members complete full tx work full time some could not but all said they needed to pace themselves very carefully and not do all the activities things they could do before tx and to conserve help to control energy stamina fatigue anemia's .......

You now need to take the best care of you.

The best advise we can give you is to call and see your Dr. The sides are different and in severity for each person depending on many things and for some people on tx the sides may become severe even without any preexisting conditions or dx's. The tx meds on it's own can cause very severe emotional psychological rage instability sides complications and for a smaller % of people very severe needing medicare care and tx's.

It is very serious and once on tx with sides the person may not realize how serious it is for them because of the forced emotional mental state sides from tx.

It is very hard for us only being online not there in person with members to know how serious or severe sides from tx or stage/garde complications are or if medical care or emergency care if needed for them.

We are here for you and all our members all the way with understanding empathy support freindships but we can not make medical decisions medical calls or take the place of medical care by our treating Dr's with such serious medical issues we have with HCV stage/grade on tx ..........

Our best advise call see your Dr and please inform keep us updated about you.

This is how we best support each other sharing informing educating all our members about HCV and our personal experiences with it all.

All The Best

Deb