RemedySpot.com

thank-you

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

You made it back from the mainland. My Friend, Happy St. 's Day to You an Irish alter boy from way back. You made your Mom very proud. We don't need to be the sharpest in the box and you are definitely very colorful. Hope it all turns out in your favor and that you made the right move representing

yourself. I know they will remember our Capt. Danny. Hope you make it through another Spring Break in one piece. Love and Hugs. Deb

• 2 years later...

Since I been sick not with the crohn's but the fibromyalgia, I have found support very hard to find because people don't believe that you can be in so much pain, or they think its in your head, then in 2002 my sight went funny i ended up with double vision which can't be fixed my muscles have given up working together in both eyes so they block the sight in my left eye. then this year i got told that i didn't have cancer of the bowel but crohn's disease.

then the best thing that has happened this year was finding this caring group just days before i was admitted to hospital with this hole in the bowel.

each of you has your own cross to bear but you suppport each of us without judging us, though none of us will meet in person you show love and kindness. this support, love and kindness is the best medcine any of us can have and unlike normal medcine its free.

i'm so grateful to have found you all and i welcome you into my life and apart of my virtual family

so please take care and gentle hugs to each of you.

thank-you all for being here for me and everyone else

love

Mandy