RemedySpot.com

Christmas get to know me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy (not forward) this entire email and paste into a new e-mail that you canSend. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you......Tis the Season to be NICE!1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? both2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial 3. When do you put up the tree? 1st december4. When do you take the tree down? on the 12th day of christmas

5. Do you like eggnog? never had it6. Favorite gift received as a child? an emu puppet

7. Hardest person to buy for? my dad8. Easiest person to buy for? my mum9. Do You have a nativity scene? Yes10. Mail or email Christmas cards? both

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?any bath stuff as allergic to must can only use bath and body works 12. Favorite Christmas Movie? none13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?january 14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? brussel sprouts but because of crohns can't have them

16. Lights on the tree? sort of my tree changes colour every 5 secounds17. Favorite Christmas song?He sent his son

18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? home alone this year can't afford the fare to travel to parents or cat sitter's prices19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? yes dasher, dancer, prancer, vixen, comet, cupid, donner, blitzen and rudolph20. Angel on the tree top or a star? nothing21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Day22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? adverts on tv23. Favorite ornament theme or color? purple

24. Favorite Christmas dinner? anything thats not turkey or high in fibre and contains milk25. What do you want for Christmas this year? nothing then i can't be dissapointed christmas day and as i'm alone that day i don't expect anything from anyone specially from my brothers.

26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Not sure27. Who is least likely to respond to this? Not sureHave fun...forward this on. Don't forget to copy me on it tooMusic is a gift from God