RemedySpot.com

Re: how the world works these days

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh so true!!!

How the world works lately...If a man cuts his finger off whileslicing salami at work,he blames the restaurant.If you smoke three packs a day for 40 years and die of lung cancer, your family blames thetobacco company.If your neighbor crashes into a tree while driving home drunk,he blames the bartender.If your grandchildren are brats without manners,you blame television.If your friend is shot by a deranged madman,you blame the gun manufacturer.And if a crazed person breaks into the cockpit andtries to kill the pilot at 35,000 feet and the passengers kill him instead,the mother of the crazed deceased blames the airline.I must have lived too long to understand the worldas it is anymore.So, if I die while my old wrinkled butt is parkedin front of this computer, I want all of you toblame Bill Gates. Oh and sue him on my behalf to get yourselvessome of his money. Ah just kidding

"When life's problems seem overwhelming, look around and see what other people are coping with. You may consider yourself fortunate."One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!

Hi, Jeff that is just about this old world goes LMay

From: Jeff <inmissouri2003@...>Subject: how the world works these days Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 5:22 AM

How the world works lately...If a man cuts his finger off whileslicing salami at work,he blames the restaurant.If you smoke three packs a day for 40 years and die of lung cancer, your family blames thetobacco company.If your neighbor crashes into a tree while driving home drunk,he blames the bartender.If your grandchildren are brats without manners,you blame television.If your friend is shot by a deranged madman,you blame the gun manufacturer.And if a crazed person breaks into the cockpit andtries to kill the pilot at 35,000 feet and the passengers kill him instead,the mother of the crazed deceased blames the airline.I must have lived too long to understand the worldas it is anymore.So, if I die while my old wrinkled butt is parkedin front of this computer, I want all of you toblame Bill Gates. Oh and sue him on my behalf to get

yourselvessome of his money. Ah just kidding