RemedySpot.com

Re:Christmas Survey!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy (not forward) this entire email and paste into a new e-mail that you canSend. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you......Tis the Season to be NICE!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial tree. Am allergic to pine :o(

3. When do you put up the tree? When we get help from the grandchildren after Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down? Jan. 2nd

5. Do you like eggnog? No

6. Favorite gift received as a child? A kitchen cabinet made by my Gr. Uncle for us to play house with our dolly. I still have it and it is now 53 years old and my dolly which my Mother made a whole suitcase of cloths for out of the feed sacks that the feed came in for the animals, I still have the doll and one dress left also. (I'm going to be 58)

7. Hardest person to buy for? Everyone

8. Easiest person to buy for? No one, I usually make gifts to give away.

9. Do You have a nativity scene? Yes

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Used to mail abt 100 a year, haven't been able to afford to last few years.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? My MIL gave me a single pair of underpants size 12! I wear a 7. When I held them up for all to see I thought it was a half slip! She didn't know what to get me so she gave me a pair of underpants she said.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Miracle on 34th St.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I start sewing in Jan. each year.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Homemade Fudge

16. Lights on the tree? Yes, multi colored ones, blue ones if in a sad mood that year.

17. Favorite Christmas song? I'll be Home for Christmas and White Christmas by Bing Crosby

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home on Christmas day.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel of course! ;o)

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning of course!

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year. The hecticness people make of it and don't take the time to really appreciate what it is all about.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Angels and Bears

24. Favorite Christmas dinner? A Family dinner when everyone has the time to come home, doesn't matter what is on the table it will all taste good.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? My grand daughters to be happy and allowed to come back home here to live!

26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Have no idea.

27. Who is least likely to respond to this? Have no idea.

Have fun...forward this on. Don't forget to copy me on it tooOne site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!