RemedySpot.com

christmas survey

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy (not forward) this entire email and paste into a new e-mail that you canSend. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you......Tis the Season to be NICE!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper.

2. Real tree or Artificial? I have a white artificial tree.

3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving while every is shopping!

4. When do you take the tree down? Always after December 31st

5. Do you like eggnog? No

6. Favorite gift received as a child? A doll called "My baby" I could feed it, change its diaper, it looked and felt like a real baby.

7. Hardest person to buy for? my husband Mike

8. Easiest person to buy for? My mom

9. Do You have a nativity scene? Yes

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Usually mail two large boxes of cards out.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A giant pencil and a peppermint stick. I hate peppermint candy so I couldn't even crush it up and eat it!

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Miracle on 34th St. but every year I always watch Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Sometimes in November but I wait til the week before Christmas and get in with all the crowd and the music!

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Chocolate Cake, Fudge, and peanut butter balls. (anything sweet)

16. Lights on the tree? Yes, lots of them

17. Favorite Christmas song? Away In A Manager

18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel to mom's.............an hour away!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? yes, !

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? My sister and I would always open one gift on Christmas Eve and get up early Christmas morning and open the rest.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year Its sad that people want to take "Merry Christmas" away. People forget what the true meaning of Christmas is and only concentrate on what gifts they are receiving and not giving.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Red

24. Favorite Christmas dinner?My mom's and a friend of mine Annie. she makes wonderful roasted turkey,homemade bisquits for desert blackberry pie. yummo!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I have everything I have ever wanted. I have my cedar home, my dogs, my niece, my godchild, my sister, my momand my husband . I wish peach and happiness for others and may the New Year bring them prosperity.

26. Who is most likely to respond to this? My best friend , Lory in Australia

27. Who is least likely to respond to this? JC

Have fun...forward this on. Don't forget to copy me on it too