RemedySpot.com

Re: DARIA__ hypochondriac, menopausal or chronic lyme?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Welcome Daria,

I'm Helen, 58, from NW Ohio... There are many folks on here that have the same symptoms as yourself... No, your not a hypochondriac, what you have posted are my own symptoms also except I don't have the heart murmur... Mine are below this post... Let us know how your coping, venting is good for you, no one here will judge you, we all need to talk where folks understand what we are dealing with...

((( Welcoming Hugs )))Helen

My Ailments:angelbear1129-Helen 1-F.M.S.--Fibromyalgia 2-C.F.S.--Chronic Fatigue Syndrome 3-S.L.E.--Systematic Lupus Erthematosis 4-M.V.P.--Mitral Valve Prolapse 5-Hypethyroidism/Graves Disease 6-Hyatal Hernia 7-Acid Reflux--(Gerd) 8-Migrains 9-Polyneuropathy 10-Osteoporosis 11-Osteoarthritis 12-Hypertention 13-Degenerative Arthritis in head,neck, shoulders, spinal column, arms 14-R.L.S.--Restless Leg Syndrome 15-Hypoglycymia 16-I.B.S.--Irritable Bowel Syndrome 17-Arrthymia's 18-Emphysema19-M.P.S.--Myofacial Pain Syndrome20-Polymyalgia21-T.M.J.--Temporomandibular Joint Disorder22-Corneal Leukoma23-Chronic Sinusitis24-Idiopathic Edema25-PSVT--Paroxysmal-Supraventricular Tachycardia26-Cataracs-beginning WHAT HAS HAPPENED: Blind in Left Eye--eye accident-age 3 Rheumatic Fever--almost died-age 17 Pericarditis--almost died-age 17Endometriosis--age 13 onLight Stroke--age 27Goiter Bad/Graves Disease--almost died-age 28Full Hysterectomy--age 40 Gall Bladder out Diseased--almost died-age 48Carpal Tunnel, Left Wrist Anemic twice real bad

Hi all. My name is Daria and I am 52 years old, and new to theboards here. Three summers ago I tested borderline for lyme disease butwas treated because I presented the classic target rash. I was givenoral meds for about a month and intraveneous meds for about the sametime. When I demanded more meds because I knew I was not better I wasthrown out of the clinic and told to see an arthritis MD. Two tickbites later, although testing neg. I was again given the oral meds. This past year my health has diminished drastically. My blood pressurehas skyrocketed, i have developed a heart murmur, joint and muscle achesand stiffness, muscle cramping, cracking of every joint in my body,headaches, low grade fever, my eye site is changing, I have lostsignificant hearing in my right ear, my energy level is zero and my lackof concentration sometimes stops me mid sentence. My daughter says Imjust getting old and/or menopausal. My boyfriend thinks I need moreantidepressant. I am at my wits end because my life right now sucks. (Sorry about this word but its how I feel).My actual question goes out to any diagnosed lymees out there? Does this sound sound familiar? Is this chronic lyme or is this life? Do I have to live like this forever? Two years ago I used to go out anddance for hours to sweat the impurities out of my body because it washealthy and fun. I dont dance any more.Thank all for letting me vent here and helping me organize mythoughts enough to post.One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!