RemedySpot.com

christmas survey

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I can not do paste, copy, or cut. does not know how. So here goes.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Brown paper bags

2. Real tree or artificial tree? No tree

3. When do you put up the tree? No tree

4. When do you take down the tree? No tree

5. Do you like eggnog? NO

6. Favorite gift as a child? Bible

7. Hardest person to buy for? brother he doesn't like my rock candy

8. Easiest person t0 buy for? Husband

9. Do you have a nativity scene? No

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail some hand out some

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? 5 pound box of chocolates with chocolate creme filling the Christmas after diabetes hammer

12. Favorite Christmas movie? Little Drummer Boy

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Jan.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes

15. Favorite things to eat at Christmas? Fruitcake

16. Lights on the tree? No

17. Favorite Christmas song? We Three Kings my sister and I sang it a the church Christmas program for many years.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? Some years travel and others stay at home

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? No

20. Angel on the tree top or star? No tree

21. Open presents Christmas eve or morning? morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? People saying happy holiday they take Christ out of Christmas

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Anything to do with Jesus and the color red

24. Favorite Christmas dinner? What ever food is on the table as long as my husband is there to.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A Miracle

26. Who is most likely to respond to this? ????????

27. Who is least likely to respond to this? ????????

Enjoy and pass it on

Jeff, please do see if there is in your community a 'Santa' for your kids. Most communities do have them. Salvation Army, or Toys for Tots or a church or community center.

Then next year, or a later year, you can contribute back perhaps. We all have times when we need a helping hand.

It must be SO tough losing everything in a fire!! Sometimes I shudder as I try to imagine, when I hear of such a happening.

Best to you, Jean

Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 6:06 AM

Subject: Re: christmas survey

This year there will not be any Christmas. My Social security and disability pay is all that , the kids and I have to live on right now since kelly was injured in the accident. Plus west lost pretty much everything including Christmas decorations in a fire 4 months ago and have moved into a rental house. Just hoping to get each of the kids a couple presents as we are still replacing clothing and other needed items. I did fill out the survey you sent tho

> 1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper.> > 2. Real tree or Artificial? real tree.> > 3. When do you put up the tree? 2nd week December normally> > 4. When do you take the tree down? 3 to 4 days after Christmas> > 5. Do you like eggnog? YES> > 6. Favorite gift received as a child? A train set that i built on to 2 sheets of plywood with a town, mountains, lakes, etc... We attached ropes to the corners of the plywood platform and pully's to the garage ceiling and then could raise and lower it to work on and play with.> > 7. Hardest person to buy for? Daughter> > 8. Easiest person to buy for? stepson> > 9. Do You have a nativity scene? no it was lost in the fire> > 10. Mail or email Christmas cards? will not be any this year but snail mail is preferred> > 11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A fruitcake from my aunt> > 12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Miracle on 34th St of course> > 13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? A few things at a time when i can> > 14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? no> > 15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? old fashioned fruit salad with whipped cream in it> > 16. Lights on the tree? Yes, lots of them> > 17. Favorite Christmas song? We Three Kings> > 18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? stay home> > 19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? yes> > 20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel> > 21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? 1 on Christmas eve for the kids and the rest Christmas day> > 22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year is the crowds> > 23. Favorite ornament theme or color? reds and blues> > 24. Favorite Christmas dinner? Ham, and all the trimmings> > 25. What do you want for Christmas this year? To be able to get at least a few things for the kids> > 26. Who is most likely to respond to this? not sure

> 27. Who is least likely to respond to this? not sure> > > Have fun...forward this on. Don't forget to copy me on it too>

Jeff, please do see if there is in your community a 'Santa' for your kids. Most communities do have them. Salvation Army, or Toys for Tots or a church or community center.

Then next year, or a later year, you can contribute back perhaps. We all have times when we need a helping hand.

It must be SO tough losing everything in a fire!! Sometimes I shudder as I try to imagine, when I hear of such a happening.

Best to you, Jean

This year there will not be any Christmas. My Social security and disability pay is all that , the kids and I have to live on right now since kelly was injured in the accident. Plus west lost pretty much everything including Christmas decorations in a fire 4 months ago and have moved into a rental house. Just hoping to get each of the kids a couple presents as we are still replacing clothing and other needed items. I did fill out the survey you sent tho

> 1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper.> > 2. Real tree or Artificial? real tree.> > 3. When do you put up the tree? 2nd week December normally> > 4. When do you take the tree down? 3 to 4 days after Christmas> > 5. Do you like eggnog? YES> > 6. Favorite gift received as a child? A train set that i built on to 2 sheets of plywood with a town, mountains, lakes, etc... We attached ropes to the corners of the plywood platform and pully's to the garage ceiling and then could raise and lower it to work on and play with.> > 7. Hardest person to buy for? Daughter> > 8. Easiest person to buy for? stepson> > 9. Do You have a nativity scene? no it was lost in the fire> > 10. Mail or email Christmas cards? will not be any this year but snail mail is preferred> > 11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A fruitcake from my aunt> > 12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Miracle on 34th St of course> > 13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? A few things at a time when i can> > 14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? no> > 15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? old fashioned fruit salad with whipped cream in it> > 16. Lights on the tree? Yes, lots of them> > 17. Favorite Christmas song? We Three Kings> > 18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? stay home> > 19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? yes> > 20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel> > 21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? 1 on Christmas eve for the kids and the rest Christmas day> > 22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year is the crowds> > 23. Favorite ornament theme or color? reds and blues> > 24. Favorite Christmas dinner? Ham, and all the trimmings> > 25. What do you want for Christmas this year? To be able to get at least a few things for the kids> > 26. Who is most likely to respond to this? not sure

> 27. Who is least likely to respond to this? not sure> > > Have fun...forward this on. Don't forget to copy me on it too>

Best to you, Jean