RemedySpot.com

Re: CLOUDY URINE?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Charlie has lots of episodes of cloudy urine on the yasko supplements - for us it is detox.  As he is young he still uses his potty sometimes (which suits me so I can have a good look)!.  If left to settle it actually looks like fine sand/grit in the bottom.  Its not like this all the time but has started to be again since I have added SHMT and he's only having a sprinkle.  I've also noticed he's gone a bit hyper.  Not tired at bedtime.  It's exhausting but difficult to get cross as he is so funny with it and making very cheeky comments which show a clear understanding.

When I ask him to do something, he's telling me I can't hear you or my ears are not working.  I'm having to step up discipline at the moment.Alison R

On 10 April 2012 07:02, Lis Kent <lisharrison@...> wrote:

Hi Josh (aged 6) has been having cloudy urine at night time when I wake him up so he can have a pee.

I noticed this last week, did a search on the net which said it could be harmless and down to what he had eaten if it was a an occasional occurrence. The following nights the urine was clear so I assumed everything was fine. However the past 2 nights now it has been cloudy again so now i'm getting concerned.

He is booked into have his bloods taken at Breakspear on thursday so maybe I should ask if they can dip stick a sample?

I am of course reluctant to take him to his NHS GP because he is on various biomedical treatments which I don't want him poking his nose into. This said if anyone thinks Josh needs to be seen asap then I will take him today.

Aside from the urine being cloudy it doesn't smell, there is no increase in frequency of urination and no other symptoms.

We have in the last 10 weeks stopped all his supplements Dr G put him on and transferred over to Dr Yasko's stage 1 supplements. I am hoping this could be some kind of detox reaction but fearful that may be wishful thinking :-{!

Any suggestions would be massively appreciated!!

lis x

Guest guest

LisI forgot to mention, you are likely have episodes of frequent urination also with detox. When I introduced ora kidney (I'm doing yasko on myself too) I felt like I had a urine infection.  My bladder was very sensitive, peeing all the time but no pain.  I didn't get any worse and passed over after about 7 days.

Theres quite a lot on the yasko forum about monitoring urine. They refer to the increase in peeing as 'peetox' (unfortunatelu some also experience 'pootox' (but not for long).  Many feel that the gritty episodes are detox and may be associated with oxolate dumping.  Often in a morning the urine is very dark (like beer) which Amy Yasko says is elimination of viruses which will be followed by clear urine which she says is when the metals are been eliminated.  This is the best time to do urine toxic metals tests as this is when you are most likely to get them.

Alison ROn 10 April 2012 07:02, Lis Kent <lisharrison@...> wrote:

Hi Josh (aged 6) has been having cloudy urine at night time when I wake him up so he can have a pee.

I noticed this last week, did a search on the net which said it could be harmless and down to what he had eaten if it was a an occasional occurrence. The following nights the urine was clear so I assumed everything was fine. However the past 2 nights now it has been cloudy again so now i'm getting concerned.

He is booked into have his bloods taken at Breakspear on thursday so maybe I should ask if they can dip stick a sample?

I am of course reluctant to take him to his NHS GP because he is on various biomedical treatments which I don't want him poking his nose into. This said if anyone thinks Josh needs to be seen asap then I will take him today.

Aside from the urine being cloudy it doesn't smell, there is no increase in frequency of urination and no other symptoms.

We have in the last 10 weeks stopped all his supplements Dr G put him on and transferred over to Dr Yasko's stage 1 supplements. I am hoping this could be some kind of detox reaction but fearful that may be wishful thinking :-{!

lis x

Guest guest

Oxalate crystals possibly? does he have any pain when weeing?

Nikki

>

>

> Hi Josh (aged 6) has been having cloudy urine at night time when I wake him up

so he can have a pee.

>

> I noticed this last week, did a search on the net which said it could be

harmless and down to what he had eaten if it was a an occasional occurrence. The

following nights the urine was clear so I assumed everything was fine. However

the past 2 nights now it has been cloudy again so now i'm getting concerned.

>

> He is booked into have his bloods taken at Breakspear on thursday so maybe I

should ask if they can dip stick a sample?

>

> I am of course reluctant to take him to his NHS GP because he is on various

biomedical treatments which I don't want him poking his nose into. This said if

anyone thinks Josh needs to be seen asap then I will take him today.

>

>

> Aside from the urine being cloudy it doesn't smell, there is no increase in

frequency of urination and no other symptoms.

>

> We have in the last 10 weeks stopped all his supplements Dr G put him on and

transferred over to Dr Yasko's stage 1 supplements. I am hoping this could be

some kind of detox reaction but fearful that may be wishful thinking :-{!

>

>

> Any suggestions would be massively appreciated!!

>

> lis x

>

Guest guest

Hi Liz, if you have any worries, you son should be seen by a healthcare professional. I am not familiar with yasko protocol. We follow the biomedical protocol with a great success. :) I would get a urine dipstick analysis like this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Parameter-Urinalysis-Multisticks-Urine-Strips/dp/B0032IKZV6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8 & qid=1334051973 & sr=8-1 These multisticks give you peace of mind when the doctors surgery is not available and you don't have to wait over the weekend to do something about your problem. they are a really useful tool to highlight a possible urine infection and even more. N From: Lis Kent <lisharrison@...> Autism Treatment Cc: Lis Kent <lisharrison@...> Sent: Tuesday, 10 April 2012, 7:02 Subject: CLOUDY URINE?

lis x