Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello everybody,

Once again I need some advice please..MY son has been free from seizures for

the last 6 weeks, it was a wonderful period.Then he had 2 last week, one day

apart.Now he looks ill,he is coughing,sneezing, thI can see lots of little tiny

spots on his forehead and his head is quite warm despite no temperature..36.5

Today, he had a very intense shivering, I am not sure it is a sign of seizure or

some kind of illness, the second possibility looks much stronger as he is

coughing, sneezing..He is on the Yasko supplements,all microbe,parasities RNas

and drops...I wonder is he detoxing??His lips are a bit read and mouth is very

sensitive.. He is having like a phase of something, he is bad then OK then he

goes to another cycle.I feel there is a virus in his body..Perhaps this

supplements are stirring something??

DrGoyal thinks that a virus causes his problem I feel the same.But we are

waiting him to get a bit stronger to try antiviral treatment.So, could you tell

me please could it be a sign of detoxing today what I am seeing??I am going to

start pcynogenol,he is already on vit c,immune forte..Is there anything I should

add more?

Thanks

nevin

Guest guest

I would give extra B2 for this, sounds like his methylation is kicking in at the same time as some bug coming out or one he has caught, some nasty virus about recently

Mx

In a message dated 09/04/2012 13:34:40 GMT Daylight Time, Nevin.Penny@... writes:

His lips are a bit read and mouth is very sensitive.

Guest guest

What we do is take my dd temperature every day, so we establish a norm... and if it goes above we either use homeopathy treatment or paracetomol... I have noticed that even a slight rise in temperature can induce seizures in my daughter.

Is it a sign of detox?

Hello everybody,Once again I need some advice please..MY son has been free from seizures for the last 6 weeks, it was a wonderful period.Then he had 2 last week, one day apart.Now he looks ill,he is coughing,sneezing, thI can see lots of little tiny spots on his forehead and his head is quite warm despite no temperature..36.5Today, he had a very intense shivering, I am not sure it is a sign of seizure or some kind of illness, the second possibility looks much stronger as he is coughing, sneezing..He is on the Yasko supplements,all microbe,parasities RNas and drops...I wonder is he detoxing??His lips are a bit read and mouth is very sensitive.. He is having like a phase of something, he is bad then OK then he goes to another cycle.I feel there is a virus in his body..Perhaps this supplements are stirring something??DrGoyal thinks that a virus causes his problem I feel the same.But we are waiting him to get a bit stronger to try antiviral treatment.So, could you tell me please could it be a sign of detoxing today what I am seeing??I am going to start pcynogenol,he is already on vit c,immune forte..Is there anything I should add more?Thanksnevin