RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Noah's agressive behaviour

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi thank you for your reply I will look into kombucha i don't know what it is. Noah goes to the toilet everyday sometimes twice a day but perhaps he still needs a clear out? As for the gaviscon I never thought about heartburn, just the thought of it brings back memories of last month of pregnancy! Thank you for your advice.Sent from my iPadOn 8 Apr 2012, at 14:04, "" <mark.grabiec1@...> wrote:

Sorry to hear that. We get this with Tom, real highs and big lows. Things that (sometimes) help him include giving kombucha, which makes his colour better almost immediately, plenty of water, giving Gasviscon (in case it's simple reflux causing the rage) and doing a bowel clear out over a number of days.

>

> Hello all,

>

> I have posted a few messages recently but perhaps was not doing it right?!

>

> Today seems like the end of the line. Noah cries a lot and has become aggressive. He was tested for streps before Christmas but that was inconclusive. His behaviour started to go downhill last sping after we tried to treat the famous cyclic infection with antibiotics, the die off effects were awful and I feel that Noah has never recovered from it. His current bio-med programme is basic with vits and minerals as well as pro-biotics and glutathione i dare not go beyond that just now.

> Noah also has a rash which he used to have before any diet or bio-med, it disappeared but has come back. What is that?

> Should we have another strep test done?

> Any advice would be fantastic.Thank you

> in Scotland

>