RemedySpot.com

Welcome Antoinette.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Welcome Antoinette! That was fast, I just sent you the invite a couple of minutes ago! I just love the internet! :-)

Michele is co-owner and very knowledgeable. Marty is moderator and is very humorous. He also sends some interesting articles on unusual herbs.

If you have any questions, just let us know. Be sure to check out the files section on the group. Lots of Love, Joy

I shall and thanks.

On Jan 29, 2008 11:54 AM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

Welcome Antoinette! That was fast, I just sent you the invite a couple of minutes ago! I just love the internet! :-)

Michele is co-owner and very knowledgeable. Marty is moderator and is very humorous. He also sends some interesting articles on unusual herbs.

If you have any questions, just let us know. Be sure to check out the files section on the group. Lots of Love, Joy

Welcome Antoinette,

hope you like the group,iy has SOOO much info.

Joy and Michele are so smart and have the time to post

all this wonderful info.I hope you benifit some by it.

Marty Stompingelk

--- Antoinette Hummel <antoinette.hummel@...>

wrote:

> I shall and thanks.

>

> On Jan 29, 2008 11:54 AM, Joyce Hudson

> <bjoyful@...> wrote:

>

> > Welcome Antoinette! That was fast, I just sent

> you the invite a couple

> > of minutes ago! I just love the internet! :-)

> >

> > Michele is co-owner and very knowledgeable. Marty

> is moderator and is

> > very humorous. He also sends some interesting

> articles on unusual herbs.

> >

> > If you have any questions, just let us know. Be

> sure to check out the

> > files section on the group. Lots of Love, Joy

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

prejudices and stereotypes of others.

I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me.

I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.

Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

freedom.

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Yes. I will forward some of it to my daughter.

her main concern is her youngest son.

On Jan 29, 2008 12:06 PM, Marty Cline <stompingelk@...> wrote:

Welcome Antoinette,hope you like the group,iy has SOOO much info.Joy and Michele are so smart and have the time to postall this wonderful info.I hope you benifit some by it.Marty Stompingelk--- Antoinette Hummel <antoinette.hummel@...> wrote:> I shall and thanks.> > On Jan 29, 2008 11:54 AM, Joyce Hudson> <bjoyful@...> wrote:

> > > Welcome Antoinette! That was fast, I just sent> you the invite a couple> > of minutes ago! I just love the internet! :-)> >> > Michele is co-owner and very knowledgeable. Marty

> is moderator and is> > very humorous. He also sends some interesting> articles on unusual herbs.> >> > If you have any questions, just let us know. Be> sure to check out the

> > files section on the group. Lots of Love, Joy> >> >> >> > > >> Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

prejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

freedom.__________________________________________________________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Hi Antoinette, Welcome to the group. We have alot of information stored in the files on the home page. Enjoy! Blessings, MicheleAntoinette Hummel <antoinette.hummel@...> wrote: I shall and thanks. On Jan 29, 2008 11:54 AM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyfuliglou> wrote: Welcome Antoinette! That was fast, I just sent you the invite a couple of minutes ago! I just love the internet! :-) Michele is co-owner and very knowledgeable. Marty is moderator and is very humorous. He also sends some interesting articles on unusual herbs. If you have any questions, just let us know. Be sure to check out the files section on the group. Lots of Love, Joy

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.