RemedySpot.com

Welcome Kathleen

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Welcome Kathleen!

My name is or Bek! I live in NC, I am married to who suffers with bi-polar. As for myself I have rheumatoid arthritis, osteo arthritis, erythema nodosum, hypothyroidism, hepatitis c, paralyzed colon, IBS, gastroparesis, both knee have total replaced due to arthritis, and in a few month I am looking at my shoulder to be replaced..but my heart lungs, kidneys, blood pressure are great!!!! LOL

I love to cook, bake, crochet, garden, and photography. I am always around so anytime you feel closed in just jump online and buzz me. I understand what you go through on a daily basis, I have shared that with my husband at his lowest times before his meds were stabalized.

You have a great day!

Bek

My Intro--not sure if I have done this yet

Hi, my name is Kathleen, 45 yrs. old, engaged to Marty. We live together in Lincoln Nebraska. I have schizo-affective disorder, anxiety, migraines, fibromyalgia, Graves Disease, and menopause(surgically done at age 26). Those are the ones I can think of now.

I find it hard to constantly deal with having an illness. I am on disability and Marty is waiting for his hearing to see if he gets it (could be another year yet). I'm hoping to connect with people who can understand the problems faced with day to day.

I just wish I wasn't sick most of the time so I could go out and do thinks like "normal" people do (have a job, kids).

I do enjoy reading, watching TV and movies, and listen to music.

Kathleen