RemedySpot.com

Coping with Christmas ( Christian )

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello everyone, I haven't received my cpap yet. fedex couldn't find the address. Hopefully I will get it monday. But the worst is that it is 8 degrees here and it is to cold for me to get out. And our hot water line is frozen so my shower was cold water at the least I am clean. Christmas is very hard this year I was to sick to go to my mom's last year due to a fall on the ice. And this year my mom is home and I will have to wait to see her until it is my time. So I am going to do the same thing that I have been doing since my son went home more than 20 years ago. I wrote this 1 year to the day before my son went home to be with Jesus. And this is how I get thru Christmas.

Everything To The LORD

Just give the Lord everything

Give Him your Love Give Him your Faith And He will give everything And He will give it all back to you

The Lord will guide your pathways

thru this old wicked world

And when you reach the end of this life

You will have everything made new

Give Him your Love Give Him your Faith

And he will give everything

He will give it all back to you

God will give you a new LIfe

Alife with out this worlds troubles

And you will sing praises to Him

Praise Him for everything

LMay Y.

Writen May 22 1986 It is a song with no music it is to be sang from the heart and if you like it it can be passes on.

I'm sorry you are going through this. I will be praying for you that all of these things get straightened out and quickly, too for your sake.

Speaking of coping with Christmas, I just went through an act of Congress to get my husband to go pick up my migraine medication from the pharmacy. And just now I find out he's taken vacation and will be off and in my hair from Wednesday until January 5th. Lord give me strength! I truly mean that. Forgive me, though because I know that wasn't nice to say.

Sincerely,

Christy

Coping with Christmas ( Christian )

Hello everyone, I haven't received my cpap yet. fedex couldn't find the address. Hopefully I will get it monday. But the worst is that it is 8 degrees here and it is to cold for me to get out. And our hot water line is frozen so my shower was cold water at the least I am clean. Christmas is very hard this year I was to sick to go to my mom's last year due to a fall on the ice. And this year my mom is home and I will have to wait to see her until it is my time. So I am going to do the same thing that I have been doing since my son went home more than 20 years ago. I wrote this 1 year to the day before my son went home to be with Jesus. And this is how I get thru Christmas.

Everything To The LORD

Give Him your Love Give Him your Faith And He will give everything And He will give it all back to you

The Lord will guide your pathways

thru this old wicked world

And when you reach the end of this life

You will have everything made new

God will give you a new LIfe

Alife with out this worlds troubles

And you will sing praises to Him

Praise Him for everything

LMay Y.

Writen May 22 1986 It is a song with no music it is to be sang from the heart and if you like it it can be passes on.

That is beautiful! Be thankful that all the water lines aren't

frozen! I am in N.GA. We are going to be a balmy 36 today! I'll

try to go out and tan. LOL. It looks like it will just be my

husband & I home alone on Christmas. Not sure how I feel about it.

My oldest will be with her Dad (she usually flies out either

Christmas day or the day after), and our youngest wants to spend the

holidays with my husbands sister (big sissy gets to go). We had our

bible reading and presents over the weekend. I just hope they all

come home soon!

Madeline

>

> Hello everyone,  I haven't received my cpap yet. fedex couldn't

find the address. Hopefully I will get it monday. But the worst is

that it is 8 degrees here and it is to cold for me to get out. And

our hot water line is frozen so my shower was cold water at the least

I am clean. Christmas is very hard this year I was to sick to go to

my mom's last year due to a fall on the ice. And this year my mom is

home and I will have to wait to see her until it is my time. So I am

going to do the same thing that I have been doing since my son went

home more than 20 years ago. I wrote this 1 year to the day before my

son went home to be with Jesus. And this is how I get thru Christmas.

>             Everything To The LORD

>  

> Just give the Lord everything 

> Give Him your Love  Give Him your Faith  And He will give

everything                 And He will give it all back to you

>  

> The Lord will guide your pathways

> thru this old wicked world

> And when you reach the end of this life

> You will have everything made new

>  

> Give Him your Love Give Him your Faith

> And he will give everything

> He will give it all back to you

>  

> God will give you a new LIfe

> Alife with out this worlds troubles

> And you will sing praises to Him

> Praise Him for everything

>  

>  Give Him your Love Give Him your Faith

> And he will give everything

> He will give it all back to you

>                                                        LMay Y.

> Writen May 22 1986  It is a song with no music it is to be sang

from the heart  and if you like it it can be passes on.

>  

>

Hi Madeline, I am very thankful that the water is unfrozen, I have my husband to spend Christmas with, I have heart children, I have brothers and sisters that care and I have Christian brothers and sisters. I was being a grumpy old lady cause I wasn't getting my way. Thanks for giving me a reminder of just how many blessings I do have. may

From: Madeline <slim8972@...>Subject: Re: Coping with Christmas ( Christian ) Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 4:51 AM

That is beautiful! Be thankful that all the water lines aren't frozen! I am in N.GA. We are going to be a balmy 36 today! I'll try to go out and tan. LOL. It looks like it will just be my husband & I home alone on Christmas. Not sure how I feel about it. My oldest will be with her Dad (she usually flies out either Christmas day or the day after), and our youngest wants to spend the holidays with my husbands sister (big sissy gets to go). We had our bible reading and presents over the weekend. I just hope they all come home soon!Madeline >> Hello everyone, I haven't received my cpap yet. fedex couldn't find the address. Hopefully I will get it monday. But the worst is that it is 8 degrees here and it is to

cold for me to get out. And our hot water line is frozen so my shower was cold water at the least I am clean. Christmas is very hard this year I was to sick to go to my mom's last year due to a fall on the ice. And this year my mom is home and I will have to wait to see her until it is my time. So I am going to do the same thing that I have been doing since my son went home more than 20 years ago. I wrote this 1 year to the day before my son went home to be with Jesus. And this is how I get thru Christmas.> Everything To The LORD> > Just give the Lord everything > Give Him your Love Give Him your Faith And He will give everything And He will give it all back to you> > The Lord will guide

your pathways> thru this old wicked world> And when you reach the end of this life> You will have everything made new> > Just give the Lord everything> Give Him your Love Give Him your Faith> And he will give everything > He will give it all back to you> > God will give you a new LIfe> Alife with out this worlds troubles> And you will sing praises to Him> Praise Him for everything> > Just give the Lord everything> Give Him your Love Give Him your Faith> And he will give everything> He will give it all back to you>

LMay Y. > Writen May 22 1986 It is a song with no music it is to be sang from the heart and if you like it it can be passes on.> >