RemedySpot.com

Cholesterol exposed

Rate this topic

Guest guest

"Stop Believing In TheCholesterol Myth" Warns Respected Doctor

Isn't It Time To Protect Your Heart From The Deadly Lies You've Been Told?

Dear Newsmax Readers,

FACT: Each year, more than a million people in the U.S. have a heart attack. About half of them die. Coronary heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women in the U.S.

FACT: Each year, over 700,000 people in the U.S. suffer strokes. And sadly, stroke is the 3rd leading cause of death in this country; it causes more serious long-term disabilities than any other disease.

These statistics are from the National Institutes of Health.

Now, if you're anything like me, you don't want to be another sad "statistic".

The bad news is — you are likely to become another heart attack or stroke statistic if you continue to believe the life-threatening lies which have been perpetuated by the mainstream medical machine, the money-hungry food industry, the billion-dollar pharmaceutical industry, and of course, the traditional media.

Dr. BlaylockRespected Doctor,Nutritionist

For instance, you've been told for years that the primary cause of heart disease is an elevated level of cholesterol, due to poor eating habits and hereditary factors.

To this I say — HOGWASH!

You've been told to quit eating eggs, to start using polyunsaturated vegetable oils, to eat less fat, and to change over to soy products. And, of course, if all else fails, you can always pop those cholesterol-lowering statin drugs.

To this I say — STOP THE LIES!

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Dr. Blaylock (you'll find out more about my professional background in a moment).

For those of you who have tried to follow your orders to cut cholesterol — I'm sorry to tell you that you can do your best to eat "heart-healthy" foods according to what you've been told...and still become a heart attack or stroke statistic.

It's not your fault. The information you've been given is inherently flawed.

To be blunt, it's a big pack of lies.

But now there is good news to report.

In The Blaylock Wellness Report issue "Heart Saver: Protect Yourself From Heart Attacks and Strokes", you will finally see and discover the truth: what you really need to know to protect your heart, reduce your risk of stroke — and possibly even save your life!

Why Has The Truth About Heart Disease & Cholesterol Been Kept A Big Fat Secret?

Naturally, you're probably wondering: if cholesterol isn't that bad, why haven't you been told the news before...

To start with, the inaccurate theory of cholesterol being the "fall guy" for heart disease has slowly and insidiously wormed its way into the minds of everyone from dieticians to cardiologists, and eventually to the general public — starting far back in the 1930's.

The food industry has spent countless millions of dollars developing and marketing foods based on flawed research — and of course they make many more millions selling these foods to you. Unfortunately, the majority of these purportedly healthy foods are a big waste of money, not to mention worthless when it comes to preventing heart disease.

And the billion-dollar drug industry would rather see you taking expensive and potentially dangerous drugs (like cholesterol-lowering statins) than making healthy, inexpensive and simple changes to your diet.

Do you think these big companies want the truth coming out?

How much would their stock market holdings be worth then?

That's why I'm out there in the trenches, trying to spread the truth about simpler, cheaper and easier ways to prevent and manage disease.

About Dr. Blaylock

Blaylock, M.D. not only compiles and edits Newsmax.com's Blaylock Wellness Report. He is also a nationally recognized board-certified neurosurgeon, health practitioner, author and lecturer.

He attended the Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans and completed his internship and neurosurgical residency at the Medical University of South Carolina in ton, S.C. For over a quarter of a century, he practiced in the demanding field of neurosurgery in addition to having a nutritional practice.

He recently retired from his neurosurgical duties to devote his full attention to nutritional studies and research. Dr. Blaylock has authored three books on nutrition and wellness:Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills

Health and Nutrition Secrets That Can Save Your Life

And his most recent book:

Natural Strategies for The Cancer Patient

An in-demand guest for radio and television programs, he lectures extensively to both lay and professional medical audiences on a variety of nutrition-related subjects.

He is the 2004 recipient of the Integrity in Science Award granted by the Weston A. Price Foundation. He serves on the editorial staff of the Journal of the American Nutraceutical Association and is a member of the editorial board of the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons, official publication of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons.

He previously served as Clinical Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in , MS, and is currently a visiting professor of biology at the Belhaven College, also in .

These days, people just like you are only getting a fraction of the information that could make a difference in your ability to enjoy an active lifestyle, free from chronic or even life-threatening diseases. Certainly not the complete story, by any means.

You know you won't get the whole story on health and wellness — or anything else for that matter — from the traditional media (probably one of the reasons you're a Newsmax subscriber).

You won't get the latest, unbiased disease-beating advice from your well-meaning friends and family members, or your favorite computer search engine.

And, you probably won't get all the details from your own doctor, who has likely also been indoctrinated with the "party line".

Sad but true.

That's why you need The Blaylock Wellness Report. I've taken the time to dig deeper, cull the medical and scientific research, and present the real story — to you.

Dr. Blaylock: Your Own Medical "Lie Detector"

You're probably wondering who I am. If you're like most people, you probably have some engrained skepticism about health information you hear these days.

I don't blame you. There's a lot of contradictory information . . . and, as I've already pointed out, a whole lot of lying and cover-ups going on today. Not only about medication and nutrition, but about everything that has to do with your health.

And that's exactly why I came on board Newsmax with The Blaylock Wellness Report.

During my quarter century of treating patients in my medical, nutritional and neurosurgery practice, I became fed up with the state of medicine in the U.S.

The indoctrination of medical students and physicians for financial gain...

The giant pharmaceutical machines and their even more giant half-truths...

My frustration propelled me to take positive action. To look for the real answers to major health issues plaguing the American public.

People like you, who are not getting the best advice to prevent and treat diseases...just because of corporate greed and abuse of the public trust.

Or enough accurate information to make wise choices about foods, drugs, health remedies and nutritional supplements.

Around Newsmax, they refer to me as a respected medical doctor who is unafraid to challenge establishment thinking.

Here's why:

I take no money from the multi-billion dollar drug companies. I get no kickbacks on any health products or supplements I recommend. I don't toe the traditional "party line" of publications like the New England Journal of Medicine (which receives heavy financial "subsidies" from pharmaceutical advertisers). I do no "research" funded by the pharmaceutical industry — which seems more interested in pushing their costly and sometimes harmful drugs than objectively evaluating them for safety and effectiveness.

Because I have no conflicts of interest, all I can offer you is a big dose of unbiased health and wellness information — Just Click Here Now!

Don't Fall For The Cholesterol Myth Again...

Now that you know you can trust me to advocate for the unvarnished truth, let's return to health issues that are critically important to you — like protecting yourself and your loved ones from common and deadly problems like heart disease and stroke.

This popular issue of The Blaylock Wellness Report entitled "Heart Saver: Protect Yourself From Heart Attacks and Strokes" tells you exactly how to do just that. What you need to know and what you need to do to prevent being another mortality or disability statistic.

Here's just a small "taste" of health-saving information you will gain in this exciting report:

Why your total cholesterol score reveals very little about your heart health risk (and the value you really need to be concerned with)...

The 5 blood tests you must ask your doctor for if you want to minimize your heart risk (and why you'll never get these tests unless you personally request them)... The real reason why animal fats are harmful to your health...and what you should be eating... Avoiding vitamin and mineral confusion: how to choose the most health- and cost-effective forms of vitamin E, vitamin C and magnesium from the many choices available at your health food store... Why excessive exercise is bad for you...and can actually increase disease, even brain disorders... Why the build-up of fatty plaques in your arteries (atherosclerosis) has more to do with viruses, bacteria and infections than it has to do with cholesterol...

12 adverse health effects of trans-fats and what you can do to avoid them... What iron has to do with the increased prevalence of heart attacks and strokes, especially among women (hint: no, it's not an iron deficiency)... 6 reasons why fat is important to your overall health... 4 factors you should know about that play a major role in heart attack and stroke risk... The diet "miracle" that has been keeping the Japanese healthy for generations (hint: it's not soy, despite propaganda from the soybean lobby)... Despite what your doctor may say, elevation of this factor is a better predictor of heart attack and stroke risk (hint: it's not your LDL cholesterol)... Why colloidal minerals are not safe...despite what you may have heard or read...

Finally, You Can Reduce Your Risk Of Heart Attack & Stroke By Breaking All The Rules

In this issue, you don't just get the OK to quit worrying about your total cholesterol. I'll also fill in the gaps regarding many other heart and health issues you need to know about — just to boost the odds in your favor.

Imagine being given the "insider" answers to health questions like these:

Is cholesterol really the primary cause of heart disease, or is there a secret cover-up involved that puts you even more at risk? What is the real reason behind the vicious attacks on healthy tropical oils such as coconut and palm oil? Which commonly available "extract" not only reverses atherosclerosis, but also thins the blood, works as a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory... and also represents a powerful antibiotic against viruses and bacteria? Which product of your own metabolism puts you at risk for a heart attack? Which vital nutrient is depleted by cholesterol-lowering drugs and may even lead to a fatal disorder if not replaced? What is a nanobacterium and how does it contribute to the crud in your arteries? Do you know what types of cookware should (and shouldn't) be in your kitchen? Which single supplement may mean the difference between life and death in those who have already had a heart attack or other cardiac disorder? Which egg brands at your supermarket contain the highest levels of healthy "super-oils"? Which healthy fats thin the blood much like aspirin, but without the potential aspirin risks of stomach injury or hearing damage? Does donating blood lower your risk of heart attack and stroke?

Which mineral has been shown to be just as effective as statin drugs in preventing strokes and heart attacks? Should you drink tea with every meal — or is it unsafe? What is the single best oil you should always cook with? And much, much more...

Find out even more of the surprising truth. Get "Heart Saver: Protect Yourself From Heart Attacks and Strokes"...

Go Here Now For Instant Access

No Fairy Tales From This Physician Who Pulls NO Punches

Each month, The Blaylock Wellness Report reports on the "real story" behind today's major health issues. Just like the truth about heart disease and stroke.It gives you the inside scoop on diseases and health issues affecting you, your family, and your family's financial security: cancer, diabetes, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's disease, cholesterol, weight control and other threats to your well-being, even your life.Usually, The Blaylock Wellness Report goes for $96 a year, an extremely reasonable $8 per month. And even at that price, it's seriously under-priced.But, as a special offer just for Newsmax readers like you, we're dropping that cost by a full 50%. You now have the opportunity to "try out" The Blaylock Wellness Report for a paltry $4 a month — $48 for the entire year! What else can you get for $4 these days? Not even an unhealthy burger, fries and shake...PLUS, if you subscribe for two years right now, you'll get an even greater deal: $79 for 24 monthly issues — two full years of health-saving advice. And you can't beat the convenience. The Blaylock Wellness Report will be e-mailed to your inbox as a convenient PDF attachment, or you can access it easily via hyperlink. (You can also have the print edition mailed directly to you for only 50 cents additional per month, if you prefer — or even less, with your 2-year subscription.)Grab your own Blaylock Wellness Report in less than 5 minutes . . .

Go Here Now For Better Health!

Plus, there's no risk to you whatsoever. If you do not agree 100% that you are getting much more in value than your small monetary investment from this cutting-edge unbiased health information, you may cancel at any time — with no future obligation — and keep ALL the reports you've received.

But that's just the start, because now you also get:

Your Very Own Archive Bonus Worth Over $100.00!

Just suppose you could learn one thing this year that helps you prevent a heart attack or stroke — in yourself or a loved one. . . Are you starting to see just how far four bucks a month will go with The Blaylock Wellness Report?

But, if you sign up today for this unbeatable no-risk offer, we'll sweeten the deal even more with a FREE Special Archive Bonus:

You'll get free access to ALL previously-published Blaylock Wellness Reports on a multitude of different health topics. This $100+ value includes more than a dozen reports on hundreds of subjects you need to know about.

Push the envelope of what's possible for your health with reports like:

"Eliminate Hypertension Forever! The Natural Approach to Curing High Blood Pressure"50% of Americans are at risk. Do you know which natural supplement will lower your blood pressure cheaply — and with no dangerous side effects? VALUE $15

"Cholesterol Drugs Are Dangerous"Do you have a cholesterol problem? Then you must read Dr. Blaylock's report and learn about the all-natural supplement that reduces cholesterol without using dangerous statin drugs. VALUE $15

"Omega-3: Nature's Miracle Panacea"Are you worried about having a heart attack or stroke? Do you or a loved one suffer from depression? This one disease-preventing supplement can put a skidding stop to these problems and many others — and change your whole life. VALUE $15

"Health Exams That Can Save Your Life"The next time you see your doctor, you need to ask for these tests — the ones your own doctor won't tell you about! VALUE $15

"Prevent Cancer Before It's Too Late"Cancer is not inevitable. You can avoid this deadly disease if you have the right information. Read this special double report now! VALUE $30

These Free Bonuses alone are worth more than double your discounted investment in The Blaylock Wellness Report, making your subscription the best bargain out there. Fair enough?

Just promise me you'll start using this information to improve your life — and the lives of those you care about — immediately, as soon as you subscribe.

What You'll Never Hear Anywhere Else About Protecting Your Health — And Saving Your Life

Don't miss out on this limited time opportunity to fine-tune your own health (and that of your loved ones), with the latest unbiased insider information, the most recent studies, and tips to extend and enrich your life.

Don't delay until your health suffers needlessly. Grab your hard-hitting report: "Heart Saver: Protect Yourself From Heart Attacks and Strokes" now, as well as your Free Bonuses with your 50%-off no-risk subscription.

Click Here For Your Guaranteed No-Risk Trial Subscription Right Now!

Some of the topics Dr. Blaylock discusses in this report are: statin drugs and other cholesterol drugs, c-reactive protein (CRP), heart disease, heart attacks, heart health, coronary disease, homocysteine, vitamin e, inflammation, viruses, bacteria, LDL, Mediterranean diet, exercise, strokes, omega-3, olive oil, trans fatty acids, eggs, hardening of the arteries, eggs, Lipitor, Mevacor, Pravachol, Zocor. Go Here to order Now!