RemedySpot.com

Re: ANGELMAMA__ Hello From Newcomer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Angelmama,

Welcome to the group... I'm Helen (angelbear), 58, from NW Ohio... We have folks on here suffering with the same as you, when they are up to it they may write... No post is too small or too long... Let us know about yourself when your up to it...

((( Welcoming Hugs )))Helen

My Ailments:angelbear1129-Helen 1-F.M.S.--Fibromyalgia 2-C.F.S.--Chronic Fatigue Syndrome 3-S.L.E.--Systematic Lupus Erthematosis 4-M.V.P.--Mitral Valve Prolapse 5-Hypethyroidism/Graves Disease 6-Hyatal Hernia 7-Acid Reflux--(Gerd) 8-Migrains 9-Polyneuropathy 10-Osteoporosis 11-Osteoarthritis 12-Hypertention 13-Degenerative Arthritis in head,neck, shoulders, spinal column, arms 14-R.L.S.--Restless Leg Syndrome 15-Hypoglycymia 16-I.B.S.--Irritable Bowel Syndrome 17-Arrthymia's 18-Emphysema19-M.P.S.--Myofacial Pain Syndrome20-Polymyalgia21-T.M.J.--Temporomandibular Joint Disorder22-Corneal Leukoma23-Chronic Sinusitis24-Idiopathic Edema25-PSVT--Paroxysmal-Supraventricular Tachycardia26-Cataracs-beginning WHAT HAS HAPPENED: Blind in Left Eye--eye accident-age 3 Rheumatic Fever--almost died-age 17 Pericarditis--almost died-age 17Endometriosis--age 13 onLight Stroke--age 27Goiter Bad/Graves Disease--almost died-age 28Full Hysterectomy--age 40 Gall Bladder out Diseased--almost died-age 48Carpal Tunnel, Left Wrist Anemic twice real bad

Hello.I am 40 years old & live with depression, Bipolar, Borderline Personality Disorder, an anxiety/panic disorder, anorexia, migraines, COPD, plus a whole lot more. I am looking forward to meeting everyone here, & sharing experiences with you. I hope that we can help each other.Angel MamaMake your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

Hi Angelmama,

Welcome to the group... I'm Helen (angelbear), 58, from NW Ohio... We have folks on here suffering with the same as you, when they are up to it they may write... No post is too small or too long... Let us know about yourself when your up to it...

My Ailments:angelbear1129-Helen 1-F.M.S.--Fibromyalgia 2-C.F.S.--Chronic Fatigue Syndrome 3-S.L.E.--Systematic Lupus Erthematosis 4-M.V.P.--Mitral Valve Prolapse 5-Hypethyroidism/Graves Disease 6-Hyatal Hernia 7-Acid Reflux--(Gerd) 8-Migrains 9-Polyneuropathy 10-Osteoporosis 11-Osteoarthritis 12-Hypertention 13-Degenerative Arthritis in head,neck, shoulders, spinal column, arms 14-R.L.S.--Restless Leg Syndrome 15-Hypoglycymia 16-I.B.S.--Irritable Bowel Syndrome 17-Arrthymia's 18-Emphysema19-M.P.S.--Myofacial Pain Syndrome20-Polymyalgia21-T.M.J.--Temporomandibular Joint Disorder22-Corneal Leukoma23-Chronic Sinusitis24-Idiopathic Edema25-PSVT--Paroxysmal-Supraventricular Tachycardia26-Cataracs-beginning WHAT HAS HAPPENED: Blind in Left Eye--eye accident-age 3 Rheumatic Fever--almost died-age 17 Pericarditis--almost died-age 17Endometriosis--age 13 onLight Stroke--age 27Goiter Bad/Graves Disease--almost died-age 28Full Hysterectomy--age 40 Gall Bladder out Diseased--almost died-age 48Carpal Tunnel, Left Wrist Anemic twice real bad

Hello.I am 40 years old & live with depression, Bipolar, Borderline Personality Disorder, an anxiety/panic disorder, anorexia, migraines, COPD, plus a whole lot more. I am looking forward to meeting everyone here, & sharing experiences with you. I hope that we can help each other.Angel MamaMake your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

Hi Angelmama,

Hello Helen.

Are you ready for a long list??? Here goes: migraines, depression & other various mental health issues, dysphagia (swallowing trouble), sciatic nerve issues, frequent urinary traction infections, chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (chronic bronchitis, asthma, the beginning of emphysema), post traumatic stress disorder, extreme forgetfulness. If I think of anything other ailment, I will share it. I live in the Peoria, IL. Area. Married with 4 kids, 1 dog & 2 cats.

Angel Mama

I never think of the future - it comes soon enough.

-- Re: ANGELMAMA__ Hello From Newcomer

Hi Angelmama,

Hello.I am 40 years old & live with depression, Bipolar, Borderline Personality Disorder, an anxiety/panic disorder, anorexia, migraines, COPD, plus a whole lot more. I am looking forward to meeting everyone here, & sharing experiences with you. I hope that we can help each other.Angel Mama

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

Hello Helen.

Are you ready for a long list??? Here goes: migraines, depression & other various mental health issues, dysphagia (swallowing trouble), sciatic nerve issues, frequent urinary traction infections, chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (chronic bronchitis, asthma, the beginning of emphysema), post traumatic stress disorder, extreme forgetfulness. If I think of anything other ailment, I will share it. I live in the Peoria, IL. Area. Married with 4 kids, 1 dog & 2 cats.

Angel Mama

Hi Angelmama,

Hello.I am 40 years old & live with depression, Bipolar, Borderline Personality Disorder, an anxiety/panic disorder, anorexia, migraines, COPD, plus a whole lot more. I am looking forward to meeting everyone here, & sharing experiences with you. I hope that we can help each other.Angel Mama

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

Hello Helen.

Angel Mama

Hi Angelmama,

Wow, you have a plate full! Raising 4 children along with everything you have must be a challenge in itself. Hopefully they help you out as best as they can. I see you have swallowing problems, I too have had swallowing problems for several years and it is getting worse. I have to have my head in a down position, straight forward to swallow anything or I choke, never knew of a name for it. I have told my Dr. of the problem, but he tells me its probably a side effect from the Lupus or Fibro.

Post when your up to it.

((( Caring Hugs )))Helen

Hello Helen.

Angel Mama

MERRY CHRISTMASTO ALLWHOBELIEVE!!!One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Mail. Try it now.