RemedySpot.com

URGENT ATTENTION ALL from moderator Helen!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All Group Members,

Please do not open an email with this return email address!!!

-owner @ , it is not from us, it is spam. Our address is . I have been checking the messages and they are not coming through the group they seem to be mailed directly to us to our individual emails. I hadn't received any of these until today and I received two of them, I instantly noticed that they weren't from our group by the email address, so that might explain why we can't find them in the group listings. If you receive one of these please report it to . We get spam mail daily on the group but it gets stopped before it gets to you. With all this going on, please do not click on any links that are in the emails unless you really know who the person is and you have closely looked at the return address.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience this is causing everyone. I have never understood why anyone thinks spamming people or infecting peoples computers is fun to do, it's just idiotic to me. Ling and I will keep watching to help keep our site safe.

Helen

One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Mail. Try it now.