RemedySpot.com

OT: urgent: anyone in the knowhow to repel a scorpion/millepie?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, is anyone in the know how to stop a scorpion to enter a room?

My daughter got 2 already in her apartment/bedroom and has a8 yr old

also millepies she got and of course cockroaches;

my problem is fleas and small red ants.

Thank you ever so much, love Atie

Atie have you tried pepper spray at all entrance points? Many animals and insects do not like it and will avoid it. Love Joy

[ ] OT: urgent: anyone in the knowhow to repel a scorpion/millepie?

Hi, is anyone in the know how to stop a scorpion to enter a room?My daughter got 2 already in her apartment/bedroom and has a8 yr oldalso millepies she got and of course cockroaches;my problem is fleas and small red ants.Thank you ever so much, love Atie

I have found this for millepedes. http://durmebugs.tripod.com/gettingridofpests/id25.html Home Remedy---A two or three inch wide barrier of all natural diatomaceous earth spread around your outside foundation (if seeing them outside) or around the edges of your basement (if seeing them in your basement) will kill them. Diatomaceous Earth Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote: Atie have you tried pepper spray at all entrance points? Many animals and insects do not like it and will avoid it. Love Joy [ ] OT: urgent: anyone in the knowhow to repel a scorpion/millepie? Hi, is anyone in the know how to stop a scorpion to enter a room?My daughter got 2 already in her apartment/bedroom and has a8 yr oldalso millepies she got and of course cockroaches;my problem is fleas and small red ants.Thank you ever so much, love Atie

Thank you so much, I sent all on to my daughter, let's pray for the best, so it will helpher to get rid of those creatures. AtieOn Jan 30, 2008 12:44 PM, michele horton <epifany97523@...> wrote:

I have found this for millepedes. http://durmebugs.tripod.com/gettingridofpests/id25.html

Home Remedy---A two or three inch wide barrier of all natural diatomaceous earth spread around your outside foundation (if seeing them outside) or around the edges of your basement (if seeing them in your basement) will kill them.

Diatomaceous Earth

Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

Atie have you tried pepper spray at all entrance points? Many animals and insects do not like it and will avoid it. Love Joy

[ ] OT: urgent: anyone in the knowhow to repel a scorpion/millepie? Hi, is anyone in the know how to stop a scorpion to enter a room?My daughter got 2 already in her apartment/bedroom and has a8 yr old

also millepies she got and of course cockroaches;my problem is fleas and small red ants.Thank you ever so much, love Atie

Do I remember something about w-d 40 ????

--- atie vande plasse <auastar642@...> wrote:

> Thank you so much, I sent all on to my daughter,

> let's pray for the best, so

> it will help

> her to get rid of those creatures. Atie

>

> On Jan 30, 2008 12:44 PM, michele horton

> <epifany97523@...> wrote:

>

> > I have found this for millepedes.

> >

> >

> >

>

http://durmebugs.tripod.com/gettingridofpests/id25.html

> >

> > * *

> > Home Remedy---A two or three inch wide barrier of

> all natural diatomaceous

> > earth spread around your outside foundation (if

> seeing them outside) or

> > around the edges of your basement (if seeing them

> in your basement) will

> > kill them.

> > *Diatomaceous

>

Earth<http://www.nextag.com/goto.jsp?p=51083 & aff=y & url=diatomaceous-earth%2Fsear\

ch-html>

> > *

> >

> >

> > *Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...>* wrote:

> >

> > Atie have you tried pepper spray at all entrance

> points? Many animals

> > and insects do not like it and will avoid it.

> Love Joy

> >

> > * [ ] OT: urgent: anyone

> in the knowhow to repel a

> > scorpion/millepie?

> >

> > Hi, is anyone in the know how to stop a scorpion

> to enter a room?

> > My daughter got 2 already in her apartment/bedroom

> and has a8 yr old

> >

> > also millepies she got and of course cockroaches;

> > my problem is fleas and small red ants.

> > Thank you ever so much, love Atie

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Something I know that works, mix some REAL boric acid powder, the kind you get from the drug stores, with some cayenne pepper. If the come in contact with this, the boric acid will burn them up. zfor roached, we would put sugar in the boric acid. LAy it down just like you would with the diatomeaus earth.Marty Cline <stompingelk@...> wrote: Do I remember something about w-d 40 ????--- atie vande plasse <auastar642gmail> wrote:> Thank you so much, I sent

all on to my daughter,> let's pray for the best, so> it will help> her to get rid of those creatures. Atie> > On Jan 30, 2008 12:44 PM, michele horton> <epifany97523 > wrote:> > > I have found this for millepedes.> >> >> >>http://durmebugs.tripod.com/gettingridofpests/id25.html> >> > * *> > Home Remedy---A two or three inch wide barrier of> all natural diatomaceous> > earth spread around your outside foundation (if> seeing them outside) or> > around the edges of your basement (if seeing them> in your basement) will> > kill them.> > *Diatomaceous>Earth<http://www.nextag.com/goto.jsp?p=51083 & aff=y & url=diatomaceous-earth%2Fsearch-html>> > *> >> >> > *Joyce Hudson <bjoyfuliglou>* wrote:> >> > Atie have you tried pepper spray at all entrance> points? Many animals> > and insects do not like it and will avoid it. > Love Joy> >> > * [ ] OT: urgent: anyone> in the

knowhow to repel a> > scorpion/millepie?> >> > Hi, is anyone in the know how to stop a scorpion> to enter a room?> > My daughter got 2 already in her apartment/bedroom> and has a8 yr old> >> > also millepies she got and of course cockroaches;> > my problem is fleas and small red ants.> > Thank you ever so much, love Atie> >> >> >> >> >> >

Thank you Yvette! I really appreciate your input. Would love to hear more from you and others. Love, Joy

* [ ] OT: urgent: anyone> in the knowhow to repel a> > scorpion/millepie?> >> > Hi, is anyone in the know how to stop a scorpion> to enter a room?> > My daughter got 2 already in her apartment/bedroom> and has a8 yr old> >> > also millepies she got and of course cockroaches;> > my problem is fleas and small red ants.> > Thank you ever so much, love Atie> >> >> >> >> >> >

• 2 weeks later...

Joyce, a little girl,native here, told me to use lemon juice on the sting and/or on the scorpion, it dies.AtieOn Jan 31, 2008 2:57 AM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

Thank you Yvette! I really appreciate your input. Would love to hear more from you and others. Love, Joy

* [ ] OT: urgent: anyone> in the knowhow to repel a> > scorpion/millepie?> >> > Hi, is anyone in the know how to stop a scorpion> to enter a room?> > My daughter got 2 already in her apartment/bedroom> and has a8 yr old> >> > also millepies she got and of course cockroaches;> > my problem is fleas and small red ants.> > Thank you ever so much, love Atie> >> >> >> >> >> >

Thank you Atie! :-) I know from watching documentaries on jelly fish, vinegar works. I wonder how that would help. Love, Joy

you can pee on a jellyfish sting and it will stop

stinging,and for you who think that is gross,you never

been stung before,It feels like a hundred bees

stinging at once and continue to sting!!!

Marty

--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

> Thank you Atie! :-) I know from watching

> documentaries on jelly fish, vinegar works. I

> wonder how that would help. Love, Joy

> * [ ] OT:

> urgent: anyone

> > in the knowhow to repel a

> > > scorpion/millepie?

> > >

> > > Hi, is anyone in the know how to stop a

> scorpion

> > to enter a room?

> > > My daughter got 2 already in her

> apartment/bedroom

> > and has a8 yr old

> > >

> > > also millepies she got and of course

> cockroaches;

> > > my problem is fleas and small red ants.

> > > Thank you ever so much, love Atie

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

Well Marty, I read a book many decades ago. It was about the Gypsy nation. Their hair is lustrous, thick, shiny and beautiful. When asked what they did to keep their hair so healthy, the responded that they used their own urine as a conditioner and then rinsed. They weren't joking, either.

Urine would have a lot of nutrients that our bodies would not use due to the plaque built up in the colon. I have also read that people have drank their own urine to survive desserts. There is also a therapy where one drink their own urine and from what I have read, they become very healthy.

Yes, gross, but if we were raised to do this, it wouldn't be gross. Love, Joy

* [ ] OT:> urgent: anyone> > in the knowhow to repel a> > > scorpion/millepie?> > >> > > Hi, is anyone in the know how to stop a> scorpion> > to enter a room?> > > My daughter got 2 already in her> apartment/bedroom> > and has a8 yr old> > >> > > also millepies she got and of course> cockroaches;> > > my problem is fleas and small red ants.> > > Thank you ever so much, love Atie> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >

they say you should not drink the first pee of the day

unless an emergancy,but the rest of the times ,if you

are eating right,should be good for you...

most do not eat good..

Marty

> Well Marty, I read a book many decades ago. It was

> about the Gypsy nation. Their hair is lustrous,

> thick, shiny and beautiful. When asked what they

> did to keep their hair so healthy, the responded

> that they used their own urine as a conditioner and

> then rinsed. They weren't joking, either.

>

> Urine would have a lot of nutrients that our bodies

> would not use due to the plaque built up in the

> colon. I have also read that people have drank

> their own urine to survive desserts. There is also

> a therapy where one drink their own urine and from

> what I have read, they become very healthy.

>

> Yes, gross, but if we were raised to do this, it

> wouldn't be gross. Love, Joy

> * [ ] OT:

> > urgent: anyone

> > > in the knowhow to repel a

> > > > scorpion/millepie?

> > > >

> > > > Hi, is anyone in the know how to

> stop a

> > scorpion

> > > to enter a room?

> > > > My daughter got 2 already in her

> > apartment/bedroom

> > > and has a8 yr old

> > > >

> > > > also millepies she got and of course

> > cockroaches;

> > > > my problem is fleas and small red

> ants.

> > > > Thank you ever so much, love Atie

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

Thank you for that info. :-)

* [ ] OT:> > urgent: anyone> > > in the knowhow to repel a> > > > scorpion/millepie?> > > >> > > > Hi, is anyone in the know how to> stop a> > scorpion> > > to enter a room?> > > > My daughter got 2 already in her> > apartment/bedroom> > > and has a8 yr old> > > >> > > > also millepies she got and of course> > cockroaches;> > > > my problem is fleas and small red> ants.> > > > Thank you ever so much, love Atie> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >

Marty for a moment I thought you gonna tell me Icould pee on the scorpio sting....Yes I know how jellyfish stings, here they send you to the emergency room....On Feb 9, 2008 4:54 PM, Marty Cline <stompingelk@...> wrote:

you can pee on a jellyfish sting and it will stop

stinging,and for you who think that is gross,you never

been stung before,It feels like a hundred bees

stinging at once and continue to sting!!!

Marty

> Thank you Atie! :-) I know from watching

> documentaries on jelly fish, vinegar works. I

> wonder how that would help. Love, Joy

> * [ ] OT:

> urgent: anyone

> > in the knowhow to repel a

> > > scorpion/millepie?

> > >

> > > Hi, is anyone in the know how to stop a

> scorpion

> > to enter a room?

> > > My daughter got 2 already in her

> apartment/bedroom

> > and has a8 yr old

> > >

> > > also millepies she got and of course

> cockroaches;

> > > my problem is fleas and small red ants.

> > > Thank you ever so much, love Atie

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >