RemedySpot.com

Fwd: [] Recovery update- So Grateful

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Reply-to: autism To: autism Sent: 24/03/2012 17:15:14 GMT Standard TimeSubj: [autism] Recovery update- So Grateful

Since I haven´t visited the group for a while, I thought I would give an update.Some people heal faster than others. I have been chelating in the proper Cutler protocol, you know, ALA every 3 hours, or 4 at night for 3 days and nights, since OCTOBER 2004. My son was 3 yo and autistic. I was disable with a severe, crippling Chronic Fatigue. If CF would affect only the body, it would have been possible for me to function to an extent, but it affects the mind´s capacities as well, to the point I could not even write a check to pay my bills sometimes, let alone studying or working from a computer. Today my son is in the middle of his 150th round, and I am in my 180th round. Some weekends he could´t chelate. He is recovered from Autism, and still struggles a little with a "learning disability " (mercury), but he has improved steadily. So have I. I am working full time, and have 3 classes left to finish my MA in education. Finally off cortisol, but still on thyroid hormone. It is also the first Saturday in about 17 years that I am not crashing in bed unable to get up and take care of things. I do not have a lot of energy, true, but I am sitting up! It is amazing.I also know that after an improvement in this condition like such as today, a relentless crash follows and then I ask myself where the apparent health went.Today I feel like I felt in 1992, just before I got those fateful adult shots from which I would never had recovered if Andy Cutler had not so generously offered his protocol, FREE, for anyone who wanted it. So what can I say?Thank you Andy.And to the others, keep doing it.Warmly,Raquel