RemedySpot.com

Premenipausal Herbal Combination

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Michele's Premenipausal Herbal Combination I have made a premenipausal Herbal Combination for myself: Although I still menstruate for something like 40 yrs..GEZZ..I use these herbs for menstruation and everyday tea with green tea in the A.M., I add crampbark too, when needed...below are the explainations and benefits: It goes like this: Raspberry leaves (my no.1 herb) Dong Quai Horsetail Lemon Grass False Unicorn Wild Yam Sage Gingko Biloba Gutu Kola Black Cohosh Squaw Vine Licorice Dandelion Root Raspberry Leaf tea supports female systems. Its long history of safe human consumption is evident over thousands of years of use by women in Europe and North America to support healthy menstruation, strengthen and tone the uterus, and to prepare the womb for childbirth. Infusions of raspberry leaf have been traditionally used as an important gynecological aid by women of the Cherokee, Iroquois and Mohawk nations of North America. Dong Quai: is used to treat a host of menstrual and menopausal symptoms, including migraine, cramps, mood fluctuations, and hot flashes. It is also said to help speed a woman’s recovery from childbirth and symptoms of low energy/chronic fatigue. Horsetail: is classified as a diuretic, but sources differ as to its strength in this regard. Horsetail tea or tincture may help people who experience edema (fluid buildup) in the legs caused by such conditions as rheumatoid arthritis and circulatory problems. Lemon grass:reducing fevers, stomach cramps, flatulence, and colic, easing arthritic pain, and general digestive aid ( I use it for the flavoring) False unicorn: has an adaptogenic or balancing effect on sex hormones, helping to relieve many disorders of the reproductive tract, menstrual irregularities and premenstrual syndrome, which are related to hormonal imbalance. False

unicorn improves the secretory responses and cyclical functions of the ovary and has been used in infertility caused by dysfunction in follicular formation in the ovary. Wild Yam: The hormonal activity of wild yam has given it a reputation as a treatment for menstrual discomforts and premenstrual syndrome (PMS) Sage:Herbalists have also used this herb for rheumatism, menstrual bleeding, strengthening the nervous system, improving memory, and sharpening the senses. Gingko: offers antioxidant effects as well, which may protect both the central nervous system and the cardiovascular system from the negative effects of aging, specifically age-related mental deterioration. Some study results offer additional evidence that the antioxidants in ginkgo may also help to inhibit high blood pressure. Gutu Kola:This herb was used in the west Indies and china as a youth preserver. It is supposed to be good for mental clarity and healing. It has free radical scavengers and aphrodisiac properties. This herb can cause you to become sensitive to sunlight. Black Cohosh:More recently, black cohosh has gained popularity as a treatment for symptoms of menopause, such as hot flashes, vaginal dryness, anxiety and depression. It has also been found to effectively relieve headaches, vertigo, heart palpitations and sleeplessness associated with menopause. Squaw Vine:was first use by native American women to assist them in pregnancy in childbirth. Like red raspberry, it has been used to tone the uterus and relieve the discomforts of childbirth. It has also been used to help relieve body tensions and as a general stress reliever. Licorice:Herpes, Cirrhosis of the liver,

Hepatitis, Arthritis, Premenstrual syndrome, Menopausal Syndrome, Hypoglycemia, Laxative, Diuretic, Anti-spasmodic (and I like the taste) Dandelion Root:Women that suffer from premenstrual syndrome may find that the diuretic action of dandelion helps relieve symptoms of bloating and water weight gain. Michele

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.