Guest guest

Guest guest

I'm wanting to add co enzyme Q10 and L carnitine to supplement programme for

kids. Dr G prescribed liquid version (as I asked for) but I can't use them as

they contain soya and flavourings. Alternative at Breakspeare is pure

encapsulations which look OK - just shopping around for value. Would ideally

like to purchase using caudwell - Mandi do you stock any mito support (had a

look but couldn't see any).

Would value any comments on mito products others have been happy with.

Cheers

Alison R

Guest guest

Its something I am looking in to, difficult to know how many mgs Co Q people want, 25mg gave me a mohoosive headache, I know kids that take 200mg??

LOts of forms of Carnitine also, do people have fav brands? Have a look around brands and see what brand would suit charlie and I'll see if its viable

Mx

In a message dated 03/04/2012 09:46:43 GMT Daylight Time, rowbotham.alison@... writes:

I'm wanting to add co enzyme Q10 and L carnitine to supplement programme for kids. Dr G prescribed liquid version (as I asked for) but I can't use them as they contain soya and flavourings. Alternative at Breakspeare is pure encapsulations which look OK - just shopping around for value. Would ideally like to purchase using caudwell - Mandi do you stock any mito support (had a look but couldn't see any).Would value any comments on mito products others have been happy with.CheersAlison R

Guest guest

Its something I am looking in to, difficult to know how many mgs Co Q people want, 25mg gave me a mohoosive headache, I know kids that take 200mg??

LOts of forms of Carnitine also, do people have fav brands? Have a look around brands and see what brand would suit charlie and I'll see if its viable

Mx

In a message dated 03/04/2012 09:46:43 GMT Daylight Time, rowbotham.alison@... writes:

I'm wanting to add co enzyme Q10 and L carnitine to supplement programme for kids. Dr G prescribed liquid version (as I asked for) but I can't use them as they contain soya and flavourings. Alternative at Breakspeare is pure encapsulations which look OK - just shopping around for value. Would ideally like to purchase using caudwell - Mandi do you stock any mito support (had a look but couldn't see any).Would value any comments on mito products others have been happy with.CheersAlison R

Guest guest

Mx

Guest guest

hi Mandi and Alison we use patrick holfords biocare range coq10 and lcarnitine

its a capsule not a liquid but i open it up can be found at

www.buy-biocare.co.uk also sold in revital health stores

believe its only magnesium in it no soya...

Isobel

>

> Its something I am looking in to, difficult to know how many mgs Co Q

> people want, 25mg gave me a mohoosive headache, I know kids that take 200mg??

>

> LOts of forms of Carnitine also, do people have fav brands? Have a look

> around brands and see what brand would suit charlie and I'll see if its

viable

> Mx

>

>

> In a message dated 03/04/2012 09:46:43 GMT Daylight Time,

> rowbotham.alison@... writes:

>

>

>

>

> I'm wanting to add co enzyme Q10 and L carnitine to supplement programme

> for kids. Dr G prescribed liquid version (as I asked for) but I can't use

> them as they contain soya and flavourings. Alternative at Breakspeare is pure

> encapsulations which look OK - just shopping around for value. Would

> ideally like to purchase using caudwell - Mandi do you stock any mito support

> (had a look but couldn't see any).

>

> Would value any comments on mito products others have been happy with.

>

> Cheers

>

> Alison R

>