RemedySpot.com

Re: Recommended article, please read--Hillary's Health Care Plan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

THANK YOU, Gentlerain! Yeah, everyone needs to know this! scares the shit out of me and has from the beginning! From what I have seen in her eyes, her goal is to be the first woman president. That is all she cares about, in my book!

Lots of Love, Joy

[ ] Recommended article, please read--Hillary's Health Care Plan

Hillary's Health Care Plan--This woman scares me to death...!!!!!!!!! You will be forced to take her health care plan.http://www.NaturalNews.com/022612.html

And she takes Big Pharma money in the lobbying department, so this is why she wants to mandate that everyone should get the health insurance whether they want it or not. If you saw "Sicko" shows just how Hillary got bought by Big Pharma back in the day when she was 1st lady, and her universal health care was in the toilet. I have heard Kucinch's proposal on Health care and he made alot of sense, get rid of the insurance companies and we would have better health care for all. Insurance companies are the brokers of health care. They are the ones that will allow a procedure or not. Well now corporations are giving Kucinich a hard time even staying in Congress that is why he had to drop out, he was attacked. Hillary is who the corporate USA wants in, she is part of the legacy, Bush/Clinton, Bush/Clinton we have had them since 1981 since Reagan was president and we had

Bush Sr. MicheleJoyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote: THANK YOU, Gentlerain! Yeah, everyone needs to know this! scares the shit out of me and has from the beginning! From what I have seen in her eyes, her goal is to be the first woman president. That is all she cares about, in my book! Lots of Love,

Joy [ ] Recommended article, please read--Hillary's Health Care Plan Hillary's Health Care Plan--This woman scares me to death...!!!!!!!!! You will be forced to take her health care plan.http://www.NaturalNews.com/022612.html

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Thanks Sister! You do speak the truth! I recently donated to help Kucinich and Ron to stay in Congress, where they can help protect us. I have also, donated to Obama! At this point, he is our best bet to protect us! Love, Joy

[ ] Recommended article, please read--Hillary's Health Care Plan

Hillary's Health Care Plan--This woman scares me to death...!!!!!!!!! You will be forced to take her health care plan.http://www.NaturalNews.com/022612.html

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.