RemedySpot.com

Fw: Let Go!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Our dear friend, Atie, sent this to me. I revamped it a little, so that it could be accepted by more. Blessings and Love, Joy

Energy of love Only humans can help humans

Walk in Victory in 2008 There are people who can walk away from you. And hear me when I tell you this! When people can walk away from you: let them walk. You should never try to talk another person into staying with you, loving you, calling you, caring about you, coming to see you, staying attached to you. I mean hang up the phone. When people can walk away from you let them walk. Your destiny is never tied to anybody that leaves. People leave you because they are not joined to you. And if they are not joined to you, you can't make them stay. Let them go. And it doesn't mean that they are a bad person, it just means that their part in the story is over. And you've got to know when people's part in your story is over so that you don't keep trying to raise the dead. They could be a lesson or a test, to see if you know when to LET THEM GO.

And if you have a relationship with a person who is healthy, and they don't pull their weight. Let them go.

And if you know a person who lies to you, especially on important things. Let them go.

Remember, you cannot change another person. You are wasting your time hoping they will change. No matter what the ties are, especially if its material things or even children. What kind of example are they setting for the children. Let them go.

You've got to know when it's dead. You've got to know when it's over. Let me tell you something. I've got the gift of good-bye. It's the tenth spiritual gift, I believe in good-bye. It's not that I'm hateful, it's that I'm faithful, and I know whatever God means for me to have, he'll give it to me. And if it takes too much sweat I don't need it. Stop begging people to stay. Let them go!! If you are holding on to something that doesn't belong to you and was never intended for your life, then you need to ..LET IT GO!!! If you are holding on to any fears. LET THEM GO.

If you are holding on to past hurts and pains .. LET IT GO!!! If someone can't treat you right, love you back, and see your worth... LET THEM GO!!! If someone has angered you ... LET IT GO!!! If you are holding on to some thoughts of evil and revenge .. LET THEM GO!!! If you are involved in a wrong relationship or addiction .. LET IT GO!!! If you are holding on to a job that no longer meets your needs or talents .. LET IT GO!!! If you have a bad attitude... LET IT GO!!! If you keep judging others to make yourself feel better... LET IT GO!!! If you're stuck in the past and God is trying to take you to a new level in Him... LET IT GO!!! If you are struggling with the healing of a broken relationship.... LET IT GO!!! If you keep trying to help someone who won't even try to help themselves.. LET IT GO!!! If you're feeling depressed and stressed .... LET IT GO!!! If there is a particular situation that you are so used to handling yourself and God is saying 'take your hands off of it,' then you need to... LET IT GO!!!

If you feel unworthy, that you are undeserving of good things, such as true Love....LET IT GO!!! Let the past be the past. Forget the former things. GOD is doing a new thing for 2008 !!! LET IT GO!!! Get Right or Get Left behind.. think about it, and then LET IT GO!!! 'The Battle is God's! All you have to do is ask and be open. We have free will on Earth, and unless we ask, God will not help us.During the next 60 seconds, Stop whatever you are doing, and take this opportunity. (Literally it is only One minute!) All you have to do is the following: You simply say 'The Lords Prayer'. Say it aloud 3 times. Say it when you are afraid. Say it when you feel alone. Say it when you are confused. Say it when you feel lost. Just say it. It works, it helps, and the spoken word is powerful. And if you want, send it to others. This prayer is for you. This prayer is for the one who sent it to you. This prayer is for those you will send it to. This prayer is for All.

The Lords Prayer Our Father, who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. For Thine is the Kingdom, and the Power, and the Glory, forever. Amen.

This reminds me of my old saying and thanks to Sting he put it into a song: Free, free, set them free...if you love someone set them free! Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote: Our dear friend, Atie, sent this to me. I revamped it a little, so that it could be accepted by more. Blessings and Love, Joy Energy of love Only humans can help humans Walk in Victory in 2008 There are people who can walk away from you. And

hear me when I tell you this! When people can walk away from you: let them walk. You should never try to talk another person into staying with you, loving you, calling you, caring about you, coming to see you, staying attached to you. I mean hang up the phone. When people can walk away from you let them walk. Your destiny is never tied to anybody that leaves. People leave you because they are not joined to you. And if they are not joined to you, you can't make them stay. Let them go. And it doesn't mean that they are a bad person, it just means that their part in the story is over. And you've got to know when

people's part in your story is over so that you don't keep trying to raise the dead. They could be a lesson or a test, to see if you know when to LET THEM GO. And if you have a relationship with a person who is healthy, and they don't pull their weight. Let them go. And if you know a person who lies to you, especially on important things. Let them go. Remember, you cannot change another person. You are wasting your time hoping they will change. No matter what the ties are, especially if its material things or even children. What kind of example are they setting for the children. Let them go. You've got to know when it's dead. You've got to know when it's over. Let me tell you something. I've got the gift of good-bye. It's the tenth spiritual gift, I believe in good-bye. It's not that I'm hateful, it's that I'm faithful, and I know whatever God means for me to have, he'll give it to me. And if it takes too much sweat I don't need it. Stop begging people to stay. Let them go!! If you are holding on to something that doesn't belong to you and was never intended for your life, then you need to ..LET IT GO!!! If you are holding on to any fears. LET THEM GO. If you are holding on to past hurts and pains .. LET IT GO!!! If someone can't treat you right, love you back, and see your worth... LET THEM GO!!! If someone has angered you ... LET IT GO!!! If you are holding on to some thoughts of evil and revenge .. LET THEM GO!!! If you are involved in a wrong relationship or addiction .. LET IT GO!!! If you are holding on to a job that no longer meets your needs or talents .. LET IT GO!!! If you have a bad attitude... LET IT GO!!! If you keep judging others to make yourself feel better... LET IT GO!!! If you're stuck in the past and God is trying to take you to a new level in Him... LET IT GO!!! If you are struggling with the healing of a broken relationship.... LET IT GO!!!

If you keep trying to help someone who won't even try to help themselves.. LET IT GO!!! If you're feeling depressed and stressed .... LET IT GO!!! If there is a particular situation that you are so used to handling yourself and God is saying 'take your hands off of it,' then you need to... LET IT GO!!! If you feel unworthy, that you are undeserving of good things, such as true Love....LET IT GO!!! Let the past be the past. Forget the former things. GOD is doing a new thing for 2008 !!! LET IT GO!!! Get Right or Get Left behind.. think about it, and then LET IT GO!!! 'The Battle is God's! All you have to do is ask and be open. We have free will on Earth, and unless we ask, God will not help us.During the next 60 seconds, Stop whatever you are doing, and take this opportunity. (Literally it is only One minute!) All you have to do is the following: You simply say 'The Lords Prayer'. Say it aloud 3 times.

Say it when you are afraid. Say it when you feel alone. Say it when you are confused. Say it when you feel lost. Just say it. It works, it helps, and the spoken word is powerful. And if you want, send it to others. This prayer is for you. This prayer is for the one who sent it to you. This prayer is for those you will send it to. This prayer is for All. The Lords Prayer Our Father, who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. For Thine is the

Kingdom, and the Power, and the Glory, forever. Amen.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

this would stop soooo many people from fighting,so

true,

Thank you Artie

--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

>

>

>

> Our dear friend, Atie, sent this to me. I revamped

> it a little, so that it could be accepted by more.

> Blessings and Love, Joy

>

> Energy of love

> Only humans can help humans

>

>

>

> Walk in

> Victory in 2008

>

> There are people who can walk away from you.

> And hear me when I tell you this! When people can

> walk away from you: let them walk.

>

> You should never try to talk another person

> into staying with you, loving you, calling you,

> caring about you, coming to see you, staying

> attached to you. I mean hang up the phone.

>

> When people can walk away from you let them

> walk. Your destiny is never tied to anybody that

> leaves.

>

> People leave you because they are not joined

> to you. And if they are not joined to you, you

> can't make them stay. Let them go.

>

> And it doesn't mean that they are a bad

> person, it just means that their part in the story

> is over. And you've got to know when people's part

> in your story is over so that you don't keep trying

> to raise the dead. They could be a lesson or a

> test, to see if you know when to LET THEM GO.

>

> And if you have a relationship with a person

> who is healthy, and they don't pull their weight.

> Let them go.

>

> And if you know a person who lies to you,

> especially on important things. Let them go.

>

> Remember, you cannot change another person.

> You are wasting your time hoping they will change.

> No matter what the ties are, especially if its

> material things or even children. What kind of

> example are they setting for the children. Let them

> go.

>

> You've got to know when it's dead. You've

> got to know when it's over. Let me tell you

> something. I've got the gift of good-bye. It's the

> tenth spiritual gift, I believe in good-bye.

>

> It's not that I'm hateful, it's that I'm

> faithful, and I know whatever God means for me to

> have, he'll give it to me. And if it takes too much

> sweat I don't need it. Stop begging people to stay.

> Let them go!!

>

> If you are holding on to something that

> doesn't belong to you and was never intended for

> your life, then you need to ..LET IT GO!!!

>

> If you are holding on to any fears. LET

> THEM GO.

>

> If you are holding on to past hurts and

> pains .. LET IT GO!!!

>

> If someone can't treat you right, love you

> back, and see your worth... LET THEM GO!!!

>

> If someone has angered you ... LET IT GO!!!

>

> If you are holding on to some thoughts of

> evil and revenge .. LET THEM GO!!!

>

> If you are involved in a wrong relationship

> or addiction .. LET IT GO!!!

>

> If you are holding on to a job that no

> longer meets your needs or talents .. LET IT GO!!!

>

> If you have a bad attitude... LET IT GO!!!

>

> If you keep judging others to make yourself

> feel better... LET IT GO!!!

>

> If you're stuck in the past and God is

> trying to take you to a new level in Him... LET IT

> GO!!!

>

> If you are struggling with the healing of a

> broken relationship.... LET IT GO!!!

>

> If you keep trying to help someone who won't

> even try to help themselves.. LET IT GO!!!

>

> If you're feeling depressed and stressed

> .... LET IT GO!!!

>

> If there is a particular situation that you

> are so used to handling yourself and God is saying

> 'take your hands off of it,' then you need to... LET

> IT GO!!!

>

> If you feel unworthy, that you are

> undeserving of good things, such as true Love....LET

> IT GO!!!

>

> Let the past be the past. Forget the former

> things. GOD is doing a new thing for 2008 !!! LET

> IT GO!!!

>

> Get Right or Get Left behind.. think about

> it, and then LET IT GO!!!

>

> 'The Battle is God's! All you have to do is

> ask and be open. We have free will on Earth, and

> unless we ask, God will not help us.

>

> During the next 60 seconds, Stop whatever

> you are doing, and take this opportunity. (Literally

> it is only One minute!) All you have to do is the

> following: You simply say 'The Lords Prayer'. Say

> it aloud 3 times. Say it when you are afraid. Say

> it when you feel alone. Say it when you are

> confused. Say it when you feel lost. Just say it.

> It works, it helps, and the spoken word is powerful.

> And if you want, send it to others. This prayer is

> for you. This prayer is for the one who sent it to

> you. This prayer is for those you will send it to.

> This prayer is for All.

>

> The Lords Prayer

>

> Our Father,

> who art in Heaven,

> Hallowed be Thy Name,

> Thy Kingdom Come,

> Thy Will be done,

> on Earth as it is in Heaven.

> Give us this day,

> our daily bread

> and forgive us our trespasses

> as we forgive those who trespass against us.

>

> And lead us not into temptation

> but deliver us from evil.

> For Thine is the Kingdom,

> and the Power,

> and the Glory,

> forever.

>

> Amen.

>

>

>

>

Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

prejudices and stereotypes of others.

I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me.

I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.

Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

freedom.

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ