RemedySpot.com

Re: Back to Joy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Joy,I'm , 53, and have numerous illnesses...I won't bore you with the list. But welcome, you will find a lot of understanding people here. I know how you feel when you say you want to meet people who understand the day to day struggle to live. Every day is a challenge to me. I don't have good days.....I have bad days and worse days! But try to just take it one day at a time....try to find joy in the little things. People don't seem to want to be around "sick" people. My oldest daughter is like that, I thought she would change when she was in a bad car accident and now her back is messed up for the rest of her life. I have major back problems and have had since I was around 20. She's always resented me because I couldn't do

everything the other Moms did. I thought she'd come around and understand me more now, but she doesn't. And when I'm around her, it's all about how bad she feels and doesn't ever ask how I'm doing. Fortunately, God blessed me with my younger daughter. I see her often. Hope to get to chat with you soon. Good luck with your surgery. I'll keep you in my prayers. Take Care, B. in TEXASFrom: "joybell3536@..."

<joybell3536@...> Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 12:52:07 PMSubject: Newbie

I am new here to the group but not to chronic illness. My name is Joy,

I am 35 and have had suffered through many illness throughout my life.

I have fibromyalgia, IBS, CFS, epilepsy, anxiety, hearing loss in the

right ear. Next week I go in for surgery to repair a inguinal hernia.

I am looking forward to meeting new people who understand the day to

day struggle of live.