RemedySpot.com

Re: URL for free drug card from the good ole USA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You can also change after the enrollment is

over if what you thought you were getting

and did not. They really make it hard on us.

Your new Friend that understands that

Medicare is No Care & A Nightmare.

Jo Lynne

Don't worry, you didn't stress me or hurt my feelings. I just thought maybe you meant the email for someone else and they would miss it.I'm so sorry about your Medicare problems. They are so difficult to deal with. It seems they have little rules about everything.....and none of it in our favor.As for who did your transplant, why would they care? They should be glad if they didn't pay for it instead of giving you a hard time about it. It's just a typical government agency. And unfortunately, we have to deal with them. I just don't think anyone who is responsible for regulating Medicare really understands what it means to be sick or disabled or old. Sometimes I feel like they prey on us....try to pull things over on us.I have a Medicare Supplement or Gap insurance (they pay what Medicare doesn't pay) and I just changed to a new company and I'm so worried. The last one was nothing but trouble and this new one is half the price and someone recommended it to me. I'm just afraid when I start going to the doctor for some of my conditions they're going to try to hit me up with the old "preexisting condition clause". Even though I asked if it applied and they told me no because I was moving from one insurance to another without a break. So new health insurance & new drug plans for 2009.......fingers crossed!!

Take Care,

B. in TEXAS

We have something else in common.

Sjogrens. I am part Native American

Indian and when Queen

came to town for the 400th

Anniversary I said we needed

Immigration Control then. LOL

Keep Fighting.

Jo Lynne

I do live alone (except for my border collie Cowboy) and my pain doc weaned me off the patch once without any problems. He will NOT allow his patients to just stop using them. I really don't think I can stop anyway, I have too much other pain from arthritis and fibro and sjogrens. So I'm probably stuck until we start exploring the idea of a pain pump along with the spinal stimulator I have. You're right, we both seem to be fighters. I don't give up easily if I know I'm entitled to it!!!

Take Care,

B. in TEXAS

Jo LynneYes, Medicare can make us miserable. It's so nice to have these groups where we can meet others with similar problems and possibly offer solutions. And what a wonderful Christmas present.....I've made a new cyber friend!! Have a wonderful holiday! Take Care, B. in TEXASFrom: Jo Lynne <jolynne4@...> Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 7:45:06 PMSubject: Re: URL for free drug card from the good ole USA

You can also change after the enrollment is

over if what you thought you were getting

and did not. They really make it hard on us.

Your new Friend that understands that

Medicare is No Care & A Nightmare.

Jo Lynne

Don't worry, you didn't stress me or hurt my feelings. I just thought maybe you meant the email for someone else and they would miss it.I'm so sorry about your Medicare problems. They are so difficult to deal with. It seems they have little rules about everything.. ...and none of it in our favor.As for who did your transplant, why would they care? They should be glad if they didn't pay for it instead of giving you a hard time about it. It's just a typical government agency. And unfortunately, we have to deal with them. I just don't think anyone who is responsible for regulating Medicare really understands what it means to be sick or disabled or old. Sometimes I feel like they prey on us....try to pull things over on us.I have a Medicare Supplement or Gap insurance (they pay what Medicare doesn't pay) and I just changed to a new company and I'm so worried. The last one was nothing but trouble and this new one is half the price and someone recommended it to me. I'm just afraid when I start going to the doctor for some of my conditions they're going to try to hit me up with the old "preexisting condition clause". Even though I asked if it applied and they told me no because I was moving from one insurance to another without a break. So new health insurance & new drug plans for 2009.......fingers crossed!!

Take Care,

B. in TEXAS

LOL.........I too am part Native American......my great grandmother was Cherokee.And you have sjogrens? My doctors keep changing their minds whether I have primary or secondary sjogrens. I have so much wrong with me we don't know what to blame it on anymore!! lol Take Care, B. in TEXASFrom: Jo Lynne <jolynne4@...> Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 7:49:12 PMSubject: Re: URL for free drug card from the good ole USA

We have something else in common.

Sjogrens. I am part Native American

Indian and when Queen

came to town for the 400th

Anniversary I said we needed

Immigration Control then. LOL

Keep Fighting.

Jo Lynne

I do live alone (except for my border collie Cowboy) and my pain doc weaned me off the patch once without any problems. He will NOT allow his patients to just stop using them. I really don't think I can stop anyway, I have too much other pain from arthritis and fibro and sjogrens. So I'm probably stuck until we start exploring the idea of a pain pump along with the spinal stimulator I have. You're right, we both seem to be fighters. I don't give up easily if I know I'm entitled to it!!!

Take Care,

B. in TEXAS

Well, you couldn't have a better liver!! My great grandmother was the daughter of a Cherokee Chief. I don't think I qualify for anything, but I think it's cool and wish I could have known her. I do believe my ancesters were part of the Trail of Tears because my ggm was part of a tribe that was originally in OK. I have a nephew putting together our familys' geneology on DVD and is sending copies to everyone, so maybe I'll find out more. I have seen a picture with about 30 family members and she was very easy to spot!! She was beautiful!!! But she had those piercing eyes, a little scary!! Take Care, B. in

TEXASFrom: Jo Lynne <jolynne4@...> Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 8:22:39 PMSubject: Re: URL for free drug card from the good ole USA

I tell my Doctors do not run anymore

test to find out what I have. If they

cannot fix it I do not want to know

about it. I have at least 10 auto-immune

diseases. I too am Cherokee and there

is another one in this group. Your

Cherokee ancestors are closer than mine.

Do you know what percentage - since they

treated them so horrible some get free

college free meds, etc.

My Great Great Great Grandmother

married a Cherokee Chief and the

children have her last name. They

did not have to go on "The Trail of

Tears" because of My Great-Great-

Great Grandmother. She stole a

horse and they did not hang her.

She was a fighter like us.

Happy Holidays to you also.

Jo Lynne - My Liver is Texan

LOL......... I too am part Native American.... ..my great grandmother was Cherokee.And you have sjogrens? My doctors keep changing their minds whether I have primary or secondary sjogrens. I have so much wrong with me we don't know what to blame it on anymore!! lol

Take Care,

B. in TEXAS

Well, you couldn't have a better liver!! My great grandmother was the daughter of a Cherokee Chief. I don't think I qualify for anything, but I think it's cool and wish I could have known her. I do believe my ancesters were part of the Trail of Tears because my ggm was part of a tribe that was originally in OK. I have a nephew putting together our familys' geneology on DVD and is sending copies to everyone, so maybe I'll find out more. I have seen a picture with about 30 family members and she was very easy to spot!! She was beautiful!!! But she had those piercing eyes, a little scary!! Take Care, B. in

TEXASFrom: Jo Lynne <jolynne4@...> Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 8:22:39 PMSubject: Re: URL for free drug card from the good ole USA

college free meds, etc.

LOL......... I too am part Native American.... ..my great grandmother was Cherokee.And you have sjogrens? My doctors keep changing their minds whether I have primary or secondary sjogrens. I have so much wrong with me we don't know what to blame it on anymore!! lol

Take Care,

B. in TEXAS

college free meds, etc.

Take Care,

B. in TEXAS

Well, I guess I am 1/8th also. It was my great grandmother on my father's side who was full Cherokee. Like I said, her ancesters walked the Trail of Tears......ended up in OK, at some point her entire "tribe" moved to Missouri....her father was the Chief. But my great grandfather met her in MO. I'm told it took a lot of talking to convince the Chief to let his daughter marry my great grandfather.....mainly because he was going to be taking her to Illinois and he wasn't a Native American Indian. She never accepted anything from the government either and I think her father pretty much disowned her when she married my ggrandfather. I could be wrong but I don't think the Native Americans trusted not only the government but anyone who wasn't Native American.

But it eventually happened. I don't know all the exact details, still waiting on the DVD from my nephew. My nephew said this was just the first DVD, he plans to keep searching and is hoping to get information about our families that were in England and Ireland. I can't wait, I've always wanted to know about our family history. I don't know what we have to do to get any Native American benefits, but I bet it is really difficult. Take Care, B. in TEXASFrom: LMay <mark9_41cupofwater@...> Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2008 6:45:17 PMSubject: Re: URL for free drug card from the good ole USA

Hi you can get help with food, doctors, meds, and home loans thru the Indian network but you have to be able to prove the blood line. I am 1/8 Cherokee but I have never tried proving it. My GGMa was fullblood but she would never try to get anything that Indians at the time was allowed. She said never trust the goverment they give with one hand and take with the other. Her family owned 500 acres of prime farm land and had a shipping business when they were rounded up. Her family was the in the first round to be sent down the trail. They were some of the lucky ones because they got to take 4 of the

wagons with alot of needed supplies. My cousin gets all of her meds, and medical care thru the Cherokee Nation o and also food. My sister-in-law got all of her medical care, food, and money. She was of the Osage

Tribe and 1/4 blood but she was also the last known person in her line. If you can prove to have at least 1/32 you can get help. I am going to look into it for me. I just have to get the info from my cousin. LYL may

From: B <muttsmom55 (DOT) com>Subject: Re: URL for free drug card from the good ole USA@grou ps.comDate: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 8:35 PM

Well, you couldn't have a better liver!! My great grandmother was the daughter of a Cherokee Chief. I don't think I qualify for anything, but I think it's cool and wish I could have known her. I do believe my ancesters were part of the Trail of Tears because my ggm was part of a tribe that was originally in OK. I have a nephew putting together our familys' geneology on DVD and is sending copies to everyone, so maybe I'll find out more. I have seen a picture with about 30 family members and she was very easy to spot!! She was beautiful!!! But she had those piercing eyes, a little scary!!

Take Care,

B. in TEXAS

From: Jo Lynne <jolynne4bellsouth (DOT) net>@grou ps.comSent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 8:22:39 PMSubject: Re: URL for free drug card from the good ole USA

college free meds, etc.

Take Care,

B. in TEXAS

My GGMa would not marry anybody that was of her tribe because of the abuse that she saw every day growing up. If a man beat his wife that was ok but not for her. She out lived 4 husbands and divorced #5 . She lived up into her 90's. My GGPa was a 6 1/2 ft. Red haired Irish straight from Ireland. He was the black sheep of the family keep hunting the landlords deer got shipped to America to keep him out of trouble Ha Ha Grandpa always said his dad couldn't keep out of trouble Merry Christmas may

From: B <muttsmom55 (DOT) com>Subject: Re: URL for free drug card from the good ole USA@grou ps.comDate: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 8:35 PM

Well, you couldn't have a better liver!! My great grandmother was the daughter of a Cherokee Chief. I don't think I qualify for anything, but I think it's cool and wish I could have known her. I do believe my ancesters were part of the Trail of Tears because my ggm was part of a tribe that was originally in OK. I have a nephew putting together our familys' geneology on DVD and is sending copies to everyone, so maybe I'll find out more. I have seen a picture with about 30 family members and she was very easy to spot!! She was beautiful!!! But she had those piercing eyes, a little scary!!

Take Care,

B. in TEXAS

From: Jo Lynne <jolynne4bellsouth (DOT) net>@grou ps.comSent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 8:22:39 PMSubject: Re: URL for free drug card from the good ole USA

college free meds, etc.

Take Care,

B. in TEXAS