RemedySpot.com

Re: URL for free drug card from the good ole USA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My GGMa would not marry anybody that was of her tribe because of the abuse that she saw every day growing up. If a man beat his wife that was ok but not for her. She out lived 4 husbands and divorced #5 . She lived up into her 90's. My GGPa was a 6 1/2 ft. Red haired Irish straight from Ireland. He was the black sheep of the family keep hunting the landlords deer got shipped to America to keep him out of trouble Ha Ha Grandpa always said his dad couldn't keep out of trouble Merry Christmas may

From: B <muttsmom55 (DOT) com>Subject: Re: URL for free drug card from the good ole USA@grou ps.comDate: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 8:35 PM

Well, you couldn't have a better liver!! My great grandmother was the daughter of a Cherokee Chief. I don't think I qualify for anything, but I think it's cool and wish I could have known her. I do believe my ancesters were part of the Trail of Tears because my ggm was part of a tribe that was originally in OK. I have a nephew putting together our familys' geneology on DVD and is sending copies to everyone, so maybe I'll find out more. I have seen a picture with about 30 family members and she was very easy to spot!! She was beautiful!!! But she had those piercing eyes, a little scary!!

Take Care,

B. in TEXAS

From: Jo Lynne <jolynne4bellsouth (DOT) net>@grou ps.comSent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 8:22:39 PMSubject: Re: URL for free drug card from the good ole USA

I tell my Doctors do not run anymore

test to find out what I have. If they

cannot fix it I do not want to know

about it. I have at least 10 auto-immune

diseases. I too am Cherokee and there

is another one in this group. Your

Cherokee ancestors are closer than mine.

Do you know what percentage - since they

treated them so horrible some get free

college free meds, etc.

My Great Great Great Grandmother

married a Cherokee Chief and the

children have her last name. They

did not have to go on "The Trail of

Tears" because of My Great-Great-

Great Grandmother. She stole a

horse and they did not hang her.

She was a fighter like us.

Happy Holidays to you also.

Jo Lynne - My Liver is Texan

Re: URL for free drug card from the good ole USA

LOL......... I too am part Native American.... ..my great grandmother was Cherokee.And you have sjogrens? My doctors keep changing their minds whether I have primary or secondary sjogrens. I have so much wrong with me we don't know what to blame it on anymore!! lol

Take Care,

B. in TEXAS