RemedySpot.com

Re: back to Patty

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Patty,I'm , 53, I live alone with my border collie Cowboy. I, too, have numerous health conditions. People only act like that with you because they can't understand what it's like to be so sick all the time. Especially, on a good day (which I rarely have), just to look at me, I don't look sick. But I can still be in pain. I just wish some of these people could walk just a day in our shoes. Actually, I wouldn't wish my life on anyone. I've accepted my role in life and take life one day at a time. But welcome to the group. I don't always post a lot, but feel free to write me any time. I read everything posted in this group. It is nice to be able to share our problems with others who understand.

Take Care, B. in TEXASFrom: patty_welch2000 <patty_welch2000@...> Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 6:59:04 PMSubject: new to group

Hello: I'm Patty from missouri.. I am happy I found this group, I am

with other medical groups but I have so many medical problems this

group sounds helpful. I have had problems since birth, kidney, bladder

surgery before 2nd grade and it didn't stop.kidney problems through out

childhood still have but haven't had episode since 92..since 78 I got

I.T.P 3 bone marrows, platelettes given to me in 92.. hysterectomy,

gall bladder removed. liver biopsy. automunie diease. waiting to talk

to dr...should I go on... tired of people acting like I make me being

sick up like it's no big deal...

Hi Patty,I'm , 53, I live alone with my border collie Cowboy. I, too, have numerous health conditions. People only act like that with you because they can't understand what it's like to be so sick all the time. Especially, on a good day (which I rarely have), just to look at me, I don't look sick. But I can still be in pain. I just wish some of these people could walk just a day in our shoes. Actually, I wouldn't wish my life on anyone. I've accepted my role in life and take life one day at a time. But welcome to the group. I don't always post a lot, but feel free to write me any time. I read everything posted in this group. It is nice to be able to share our problems with others who understand.

Take Care, B. in TEXASFrom: patty_welch2000 <patty_welch2000@...> Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 6:59:04 PMSubject: new to group

Hello: I'm Patty from missouri.. I am happy I found this group, I am

with other medical groups but I have so many medical problems this

group sounds helpful. I have had problems since birth, kidney, bladder

surgery before 2nd grade and it didn't stop.kidney problems through out

childhood still have but haven't had episode since 92..since 78 I got

I.T.P 3 bone marrows, platelettes given to me in 92.. hysterectomy,

gall bladder removed. liver biopsy. automunie diease. waiting to talk

to dr...should I go on... tired of people acting like I make me being

sick up like it's no big deal...

Thanks .I to wouldn't want anyone to have my problems and Thank God I'm not as bad as so many more,, Happy Holidays

From: B <muttsmom55@...>Subject: Re: back to Patty Date: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 8:29 PM

Take Care,

B. in TEXAS

From: patty_welch2000 <patty_welch2000>@grou ps.comSent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 6:59:04 PMSubject: new to group

Hello: I'm Patty from missouri.. I am happy I found this group, I am with other medical groups but I have so many medical problems this group sounds helpful. I have had problems since birth, kidney, bladder surgery before 2nd grade and it didn't stop.kidney problems through out childhood still have but haven't had episode since 92..since 78 I got I.T.P 3 bone marrows, platelettes given to me in 92.. hysterectomy, gall bladder removed. liver biopsy. automunie diease. waiting to talk to dr...should I go on... tired of people acting like I make me being sick up like it's no big deal...

Thanks .I to wouldn't want anyone to have my problems and Thank God I'm not as bad as so many more,, Happy Holidays

From: B <muttsmom55@...>Subject: Re: back to Patty Date: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 8:29 PM

Take Care,

B. in TEXAS

From: patty_welch2000 <patty_welch2000>@grou ps.comSent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 6:59:04 PMSubject: new to group

Hello: I'm Patty from missouri.. I am happy I found this group, I am with other medical groups but I have so many medical problems this group sounds helpful. I have had problems since birth, kidney, bladder surgery before 2nd grade and it didn't stop.kidney problems through out childhood still have but haven't had episode since 92..since 78 I got I.T.P 3 bone marrows, platelettes given to me in 92.. hysterectomy, gall bladder removed. liver biopsy. automunie diease. waiting to talk to dr...should I go on... tired of people acting like I make me being sick up like it's no big deal...

Hi Patty I live in Kansas now but grew up in Webb City MO. this is a great group of people. I have a long list of things wrong with me and my latest is they are wanting me back in the hospital again I don't look sick as my sister said to day just the same older sassy sister I grew up with. Our minds stay young it is our bodies that are falling apart. LYL may

From: B <muttsmom55 (DOT) com>Subject: Re: back to Patty@grou ps.comDate: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 8:29 PM

Take Care,

B. in TEXAS

Why do they want you in the hospital? I live in Herculaneum mo.

From: B <muttsmom55 (DOT) com>Subject: Re: back to Patty@grou ps.comDate: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 8:29 PM

Take Care,

B. in TEXAS

I had a very bad reaction to a med while in hospital my heart stopped a couple of times and I had several very bad bad seizures and now I have a bad headdache that is behind my left eye and when the pain gets real bad my eye bugs out and the doc wants to found out what started it and see if they can fix it. LYL may

Take Care,

B. in TEXAS

I had a very bad reaction to a med while in hospital my heart stopped a couple of times and I had several very bad bad seizures and now I have a bad headdache that is behind my left eye and when the pain gets real bad my eye bugs out and the doc wants to found out what started it and see if they can fix it. LYL may

Take Care,

B. in TEXAS

Take Care,

B. in TEXAS

good luck I hope everything turns out ok...

Take Care,

B. in TEXAS

oh wow, May

sure hope they can figure it out and FIX IT!

Jean

hope today goes well for you!

Sent: Thursday, December 25, 2008 8:32 AM

Subject: Re: back to Patty

Take Care,

B. in TEXAS

oh wow, May

sure hope they can figure it out and FIX IT!

Jean

hope today goes well for you!

Sent: Thursday, December 25, 2008 8:32 AM

Subject: Re: back to Patty

Take Care,

B. in TEXAS

I hope they can fix it. The pain has been so bad that when I touched my skin of hair close to my eye I would start crying from the pain so I had my husband cut my hair so now it is 2 inches all over my head. LYL may

Take Care,

B. in TEXAS

Is that from the same problem

Take Care,

B. in TEXAS

Hello: I'm Patty from missouri.. I am happy I found this group, I am with other medical groups but I have so many medical problems this group sounds helpful. I have had problems since birth, kidney, bladder surgery before 2nd grade and it didn't stop.kidney problems through out childhood still have but haven't had episode since 92..since 78 I got I.T.P 3 bone marrows, platelettes given to me in 92.. hysterectomy, gall bladder removed. liver biopsy. automunie diease. waiting to talk to dr...should I go on... tired of people acting like I make me being sick up like it's no big

deal...

Yes that is when it started may

Take Care,

B. in TEXAS

Hello: I'm Patty from missouri.. I am happy I found this group, I am with other medical groups but I have so many medical problems this group sounds helpful. I have had problems since birth, kidney, bladder surgery before 2nd grade and it didn't stop.kidney problems through out childhood still have but haven't had episode since 92..since 78 I got I.T.P 3 bone marrows, platelettes given to me in 92.. hysterectomy, gall bladder removed. liver biopsy. automunie diease. waiting to talk to dr...should I go on... tired of people acting like I make me being sick up like it's no big

deal...