RemedySpot.com

Medicare D Info

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I cannot find the file that states that Medicare D was passed on Capitol Hill on Nov 22nd 2003 at 2:20am.

The bill was not written by Congress it was written by Drug Companies and AARP paid the most to get

it passed. I will come across it sometime and send the file.

Jo Lynne

Re: Re: Prove

The Medicare Part D drug plans can add AND remove medications at any time they want to throughout the year. I found that out the hard way. And there is NOTHING we can do about it. You would think they would let you change plans but they don't. Just another thing that is not fair to the disabled and seniors. They obviously have way too many lobbyists in Washington!!!

Take Care,

B. in TEXAS

All of Medicare; Part A, B, C, & D are indirectly or directly Federal gov't. A & B are government programs. Part C are the Health care programs that are like HMOs, PPOs, etc......Humana, AARP, SecureHorizons, etc. and lastly Part D the drugs. They are offerred by different companies, but it still falls under Medicare - a Federal program. And if you don't have drug coverage under your choice of health care provider you MUST select a Part D provider or they fine you. And that money goes to the gov't. I have no idea when Part D was created, I've only been on Medicare since Dec 2007. I'm still waiting for them to provide dental and vision coverage and to remove the under 65 penalty (if you're under 65, providers DO NOT have to accept you

even if you're on SS disability) Take Care, B. in TEXASFrom: Jo Lynne <jolynne4@...> Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 5:51:46 PMSubject: Medicare D Info

I cannot find the file that states that Medicare D was passed on Capitol Hill on Nov 22nd 2003 at 2:20am.

The bill was not written by Congress it was written by Drug Companies and AARP paid the most to get

it passed. I will come across it sometime and send the file.

Jo Lynne

Re: Re: Prove

The Medicare Part D drug plans can add AND remove medications at any time they want to throughout the year. I found that out the hard way. And there is NOTHING we can do about it. You would think they would let you change plans but they don't. Just another thing that is not fair to the disabled and seniors. They obviously have way too many lobbyists in Washington!! !

Take Care,

B. in TEXAS