RemedySpot.com

Hi All

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi All

Sorry I haven't been around last few weeks, but I have been totally shattered, and so glad I have no hospital appointments till March.

I failed my open universty course but I'm being allowed to resubmit my course essay again, as it was on my course essayIailed not the course work, I think I failed because I was so sick that I never actuallyput enough work on my essay, I don't plan to make that mistake again, when i submit the essay again in october.

My parents came and visited the weekend before christmas so we could take flowers to the remeberance chapel at the crematorium for my brother and sister. I spent christmas day and boxing day alone unless you count my furbaby felix.After being so sick this year it was so nice actually to spend time alone the peace and quiet was nice, I played the keyboard for a while till felix started meowing whether he was singing or complaining I have no idea. I'm going to be spending the new year alone too which is fine by me and felix, My feet are so swollen it hurts to put shoes or slippers on, my crohn's is in an other flare up and I'm having lots of dizzy splells so I rather be in my own home.

My soon to be reborn baby has been delayed till new year she was due christmas eve but the artist has been ill and she had another baby she was doing for christmas so I told her to finish the other baby first, which she did its beautiful so I'm waiting abit longer, but I don't mind because I know I'll soon have a 2nd baby girl.

I want to wish you all a Happy New Year

Gentle hugs too all

Mandy