RemedySpot.com

Article: Alternatives to Tradition

Rate this topic

Guest guest

From: Infinite Being gentlerain88888@... Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2008 2:23 AMSubject: Article: Alternatives to TraditionAlternatives to Tradition by Owen Waters One thing that you can guarantee about The Shift to the New Reality is that, in many ways, tomorrow's world will look nothing like today's world. The average person today is employed, paid a fixed salary, votes for political representatives, is patriotic towards their nation, pays heavy taxes, and expects to be looked after by the government in their old age. All of this is changing. In thirty years, society will have morphed into a new phase entirely. Today's alternatives to tradition, will, by then, have flowered into the new traditions. In thirty years, the average person will be self-employed and work in free-flowing partnerships to satisfy customer needs directly. They will be paid for the results that they produce as they produce them. Bureaucracies that produces nothing will eventually become history. True democracy will emerge, where everyone has a say in the decisions that affect them. People will think globally, and act both locally and globally. They will be self-empowered and highly creative. They will take full responsibility for their own lives and have energy left over, and the will, to help those who need a helping hand. Political Transformation In America, political revival is in the air. While the pre-approved candidates for the next presidential election perform at the media-sponsored debate shows, the winds of change are beginning to blow. Grass roots support has mushroomed for a very rare politician; one who actually has strong principles! After the erosion of the civil rights of Americans in recent years, it is no wonder that young people are supporting this candidate in droves. They really don't like to see the way their birthrights are being suppressed and they are searching for change. Ron is ideologically a Libertarian, which means that he places a high value on the empowerment of the individual. The sudden surge in his popularity is indicative of an emerging, fundamental change in the mood of the country. Suddenly, freedom at an individual level has become an important issue to the progressive members of the public. One person that I really hope to see join the political arena is New Age author, Caroline Myss. She has begun teaching people at seminars about the sacred contacts that America and other countries are destined to fulfill. She teaches the importance of the principle of liberty, she has the motivation to make a huge difference in this world, and she's tough enough to survive and prosper in the world of politics. Spiritual Well-Being One of the hallmarks of the New Reality will be widespread attention to spiritual and emotional well-being as essential aspects of the quality of life. In recognition of this, my current writing project is to document the principles of spiritual metaphysics that I have learned over the last forty-five years of study and research. My new e-book, "Discover Your Purpose In Life," is the first in a series of educational e-books. This 77-page journey of inner discovery breaks some very new ground in the field of metaphysics, providing answers to some of the deepest questions about life. I would like to thank all of you who have purchased copies of this e-book so far. Your support is deeply appreciated. Several people have commented that I must be very generous to release such deep material at an almost insignificant cost. I remember, when I was young, it cost me a week's salary in order to learn how to meditate. This e-book teaches you a whole lot more, and it costs the same as lunch! I was especially grateful for Shepherd's comments on my new e-book. is the editor of Metamorphosis, the world's leading self-help e-zine (http://www.trans4mind.com/news), and he had this to say about "Discover Your Purpose In Life": "I believe this e-book offers precisely what many need to know, in order to launch their life into the spiritual dimension, and to be part of the new age of higher vibration consciousness. This amounts to knowing one's inner nature, and as a result, one's life purpose. The trinity of life, love and truth need to be experienced, not just 'known about,' and I believe the book gives enough guidance for that process of true illumination to take place." For complete information on this new e-book, "Discover Your Purpose In Life" by Owen Waters, go to: http://www.infinitebeing.com/ebooks AOL users: <a href="http://www.infinitebeing.com/ebooks"> Click here for E-Books.</a>