RemedySpot.com

Re: VLDL >>> Aldos

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Interesting. So CCBs should lower aldo. Some old data in humans from USC but can't recall details. I don't get too excited until I see studies in awake animals especially humans in which physiological concentrations of the stimulants are used.I have enough trouble keeping up with whole animal research so tend to only read titles or abstracts of dead animal studies.CE Grim MD On Jan 21, 2012, at 4:05 PM, Study Circle wrote: Adrenal Cell Aldosterone Production Is Stimulated by Very-Low-Density Lipoprotein (VLDL)Yewei Xing, E. Rainey, W. Apolzan, L. Francone, Ruth B. S. , and B. BollagEndocrinology. 2012; 153:721-731. [Abstract] [Full Text] [PDF]

Prior to prescribing Spiro, I was on CCB Amlodipine for several years + ACE+…but my calculations indicated that Amlodipine had a significant bp lowering on me. It was still Norvasc brand and there was no generic for it. Max. Interesting. So CCBs should lower aldo. Some old data in humans from USC but can't recall details. I don't get too excited until I see studies in awake animals especially humans in which physiological concentrations of the stimulants are used. I have enough trouble keeping up with whole animal research so tend to only read titles or abstracts of dead animal studies. CE Grim MD On Jan 21, 2012, at 4:05 PM, Study Circle wrote: Adrenal Cell Aldosterone Production Is Stimulated by Very-Low-Density Lipoprotein (VLDL)Yewei Xing, E. Rainey, W. Apolzan, L. Francone, Ruth B. S. , and B. BollagEndocrinology. 2012; 153:721-731. [Abstract] [Full Text] [PDF]

do a pub med on CCBs and aldosterone levels. The original work was done at USC in mid 80s but cant recall the first author at this moment. CE Grim MDOn Jan 21, 2012, at 5:40 PM, Study Circle wrote: Prior to prescribing Spiro, I was on CCB Amlodipine for several years + ACE+…but my calculations indicated that Amlodipine had a significant bp lowering on me. It was still Norvasc brand and there was no generic for it. Max. Interesting. So CCBs should lower aldo. Some old data in humans from USC but can't recall details. I don't get too excited until I see studies in awake animals especially humans in which physiological concentrations of the stimulants are used. I have enough trouble keeping up with whole animal research so tend to only read titles or abstracts of dead animal studies. CE Grim MD On Jan 21, 2012, at 4:05 PM, Study Circle wrote: Adrenal Cell Aldosterone Production Is Stimulated by Very-Low-Density Lipoprotein (VLDL)Yewei Xing, E. Rainey, W. Apolzan, L. Francone, Ruth B. S. , and B. BollagEndocrinology. 2012; 153:721-731. [Abstract] [Full Text] [PDF]

Norvasc increased BP on me. Natalia From: Study Circle <studycircle@...> hyperaldosteronism Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 7:40 PM Subject: RE: VLDL >>> Aldos

Prior to prescribing Spiro, I was on CCB Amlodipine for several years + ACE+…but my calculations indicated that Amlodipine had a significant bp lowering on me. It was still Norvasc brand and there was no generic for it. Max. Interesting. So CCBs should lower aldo. Some old data in humans from USC but can't recall details. I don't get too excited until I see studies in awake animals especially humans in which physiological concentrations of

the stimulants are used. I have enough trouble keeping up with whole animal research so tend to only read titles or abstracts of dead animal studies. CE Grim MD On Jan 21, 2012, at 4:05 PM, Study Circle wrote: Adrenal Cell Aldosterone Production Is Stimulated by Very-Low-Density Lipoprotein

(VLDL)Yewei Xing, E. Rainey, W. Apolzan, L. Francone, Ruth B. S. , and B. BollagEndocrinology. 2012; 153:721-731. [Abstract] [Full Text] [PDF]

That perhaps means you don’t have excess aldosterone. Max. Norvasc increased BP on me. Natalia From: Study Circle <studycircle@...>hyperaldosteronism Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 7:40 PMSubject: RE: VLDL >>> Aldos Prior to prescribing Spiro, I was on CCB Amlodipine for several years + ACE+…but my calculations indicated that Amlodipine had a significant bp lowering on me. It was still Norvasc brand and there was no generic for it. Max.

• 2 weeks later...

If you read the Aldeman article it may mean you have low renin as all with PA do.CE Grim MDOn Jan 24, 2012, at 3:35 PM, Study Circle wrote: That perhaps means you don’t have excess aldosterone. Max. Norvasc increased BP on me. Natalia From: Study Circle <studycircle@...>hyperaldosteronism Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 7:40 PMSubject: RE: VLDL >>> Aldos Prior to prescribing Spiro, I was on CCB Amlodipine for several years + ACE+…but my calculations indicated that Amlodipine had a significant bp lowering on me. It was still Norvasc brand and there was no generic for it. Max.