RemedySpot.com

Re: Evolution of PA~might be Brain Fog, but I cannot find it....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I recommend no drugs for 12 weeks but others say I can use CCBS. Some here have had to have 3 AVS to get it right. Ideally when your BP was first noted to be high your team would have done a renin and aldo measurement and then decided which way to go. Certainly when a low K was found or when u required more than 2 drugs to get to goal testing would have been done. In the old days we stopped all drugs for 2-4 weeks before testing. The. If P also was high and renin was low after Lasix and low salt would make dx and begin Spiro. Now I recommend Spiro and DASH. If all becomes good then continue till they don't. If they don't and there is an adrenal bump then stop meds and do proper AVS after 12 weeks. If AVS localized to 1 side then do surgery. Exxpect low K to be cured most of the time and BP about 1/3 the time. May your pressure be low!CE Grim MS, MDSpecializing in DifficultHypertensionOn Jan 22, 2012, at 19:09, maggiekat7 <ljurkovic@...> wrote:

Can someone post the link or post the article? I need it. Thank you!

And...also, anyone know what the BP med Norvasc does to Aldo and Renin levels?

What drugs are ok when undergoing AVS?