RemedySpot.com

Fw: [AwakeningCosmicConsciousness] The Secret coaching by Nichols

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This really does help, by using creative imagination. Blessings, Joy

[AwakeningCosmicConsciousness] The Secret coaching by Nichols

Do you want to quantum leap your personal growth?Then you absolutely must create a vision board!A vision board is a visual manifestation, a visual example, of the things you want to create in your world.It can include photos of happy moments in your life, a dream home, a leader in your career field, a soul mate, or the ideal vacation spot. You can include words and affirmations about who you are and what you desire.Creating a vision board is important. I find I outgrow mine every six to ten months. When I put things up there, I get really hungry about them, and they happen. I am still blown away by the universe and how the Law of Attraction works.When I was on the Oprah Winfrey Show, they displayed my vision board and the words I'd placed on it months earlier: " Nichols tells all on the Oprah Winfrey Show." I was as giddy as a little girl.I get so excited every time something manifests from my vision board. Here I was sitting one person away from Oprah Winfrey, looking right in her eyes, and talking to her. Wow, I thought, I'm here! It could not have been more powerful. In that moment I clearly understood the power of visualization.If you don't have time to create a vision board, just put up pictures of what you want above your desk, on the back of your front door for you to see when you're coming and going, or on the back of your bedroom or bathroom doors.When I was going through my most challenging times, I wrote affirmations about who I was and who God created me to be. I stuck them on the bathroom mirror so I could see them while I brushed my teeth, on the back of the front door, and even on the headboard of my bed.Vision boards can be actual bulletin boards, or they can be vision pieces of paper in your wallet, vision screensavers on your computer, and vision Post-it Notes on your cupboards. You can put affirmations and visualizations all over the place.Will it look like a Post-it Note house? Who cares!You are inside of an amazing growth period in your life, and you want to give yourself every angle, every possibility you can, to help you quantum leap that growth.Create a visual reminder of where you're going and what it will take to get you there. You deserve that!Love, Nichols

Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.